Ticklish Dreams

(To understand some of the things in this fic and know who Danny is, check out my other book "Don't hug me, I hate you". This takes place in between Chapters 6 and 7.)

Manny was sitting in the living room on the couch, hugging his knees. He looked at his bandaged arms and sighed. It had been a few days since he began cutting again. His dads had tried their best to help him and cheer him up. While he appreciated their help, nothing they did help that much.

He looked over at the counter near the couch. He went over to it and saw that there was a small razor on it. He looked away and tried to fight the urge to start cutting again. He hugged his sides, squeezing his eyes shut.

"No...! Don't do it...! DON'T!" Manny grunted to himself.

Manny looked over at the razor again. As if his body had a mind of his own, he picked up the razor and began to unwrap his bandages. He managed to stop himself when his bandages were unwrapped halfway.

Manny held onto his head as it began to ache, his ears buzzing. His vision began to go black and he slowly laid down on the couch. His eyes slowly closed as he drifted off to sleep. Before he did, he felt someone fix the bandages on his arms and kiss his cheek.

~~~

As Manny's eyes fluttered open, he felt himself in someone's lap. He looked up to see Danny looking down at him, playing with his hair. He stared up at Danny with his big green eyes, making the demon blush slightly.

"Uh...D-Danny?..." Manny muttered.

"Hey there.." Danny whispered, smiling softly.

"Am I-?"

"Dreaming? Yeah."

Manny looked around him. He saw that they were in the same black void he had first met Danny. He looked back at the red haired demon when he felt him rub his bandaged arms. He slowly got off of Danny lap.

"Wh-What are you doing?..." Manny asked, blushing.

"...I saw what happened back there in the living room." Danny answered. Manny's face turned pale.

"I-I-I- I d-didn't- I mean- I don't know w-what you're talking about-" Manny's stuttering was interrupted by Danny bringing him close to hug him.

"Please don't do that, again..." Danny mumbled.

"D-Danny?..." Manny looked at the demon concerningly.

"I just...want you to be happy..." Danny sighs into Manny's shoulder.

"I...I'm sorry Danny..." Manny looked away. Danny lifted Manny's head to make him look up at him.

"It's ok. You don't have to apologise for anything. I just...want to make sure you're happy..." Danny

"...Thank you, Danny." Manny chuckled. Danny smiled and began to cuddle with his yellow lover.

"No problem, baby~" Danny purred. Manny smiled and patted his head. They stayed like that for a while, in silence, until ,Danny spoke up again. "You remember how we met here?" He asked.