Mother's Day?

(Requested by fluffymyers)

"Hurry up, Harry! I have a surprise for you!" Manny called out.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Harry called out back.

Harry was confused by Manny's excitement. Today was Mother's Day. He thought that Manny wouldn't be in such a good mood since his mother died years ago so he had no one to celebrate today with. But regardless he was glad Manny wasn't upset.

Harry went over to the excited child. He had something next to him hidden underneath a cloth. Harry looked at it strangely until Manny pulled it off to reveal some mini cinnamon rolls he made

"TA-DA!" Manny shouts with excitement. "I made it by myself for you for Mother's Day! Robin gave me the recipe! I brought all the ingredients! Don't worry! I was dude to be super careful with the oven!" He explained.

Harry stood there in shock. Manny chose him to be his mom for the day? He was not expecting this. Manny was confused and worried about his reaction.

"Y-You don't like it, do you?" Manny said, his eyes pricking with tears. Harry stayed silent for a moment and then smiled. He picked Manny up and kissed him all over his face, making him giggle.

"Nonsense!" Harry exclaimed happily. "Of course, I do! This is the sweetest, kindest thing anyone has ever done for me! Thank you so much, Manny!" He kissed Manny's forehead before hugging him tightly.

"Oooh cinnamon rolls!" Tony exclaimed, seeing them when he walked into the room.

"DON'T TOUCH IT! IT'S MINE!" Harry shouted at the clock, pushing him to the ground. Manny giggled at him doing that.

Harry spent the rest of that morning with Manny, enjoying his present.

(Send requests pls)