Sick Day Part 2 (Fluffybird)

(Requested by: fluffymyers

P.S. This will reference my fics "Beautiful (Part 1 & 2)")

"Harryyyyy!"

Harry heard Robin call out from upstairs. It was followed up with coughing, which made him frown. His poor baby caught a terrible fever and he was taking care of him.

"Just a minute baby!" Harry said back, trying not to be too loud so he doesn't get an headache.

Harry walked upstairs with a cup of tea. He looked into the room and saw Robin wrapped up blankets on his bed. Harry walked over to his bed.

"Hey baby. I made you some tea." Harry handed Robin his tea.

"Th-Thank you, sweetie..." Robin croaked out with a raspy voice.

Robin took a sip of the tea. He sighed and hummed happily to himself. Harry looked at him lovingly.

"Come here honey." Harry said, pulling Robin onto his chest.

"H-Harry, no, I-I don't want to get you sick!..." Robin mumbled.

"It's OK, I'll be fine." Harry reassured him, running his fingers through his hair-feathers.

Robin snuggled into Harry chest. Harry looked down at the small bird. Robin looked up at him too and then immediately looked back down, blushing.

"What's wrong cutie? You're blushing a lot~" Harry asked, smirking.

"Oh shush, would you?" Robin huffed. He tried to move but felt Harry grip him tightly to his chest. "H-Hey! What are you doing!?" He angrily asked.

"You know, I seem to remember a certain someone who relentlessly teased and tickled me a few days." Harry said in an ominous tone.

"H-Huh?" Robin squirmed around even more.

"I think I deserve some revenge~ Don't you think?" Harry grinned widely. He pinned down Robin on the bed. Robin's eyes widened with terror.

"N-No! Wait! Harry wait! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! Please don't tickle me!" Robin begged.

"Hmmmmm fine I won't." Harry said.

Robin sighed with relief. But then he felt Harry pin his arms above his head. Then he felt Harry kiss his neck.

"W-Wahahahahahaahahahahahahahait! Y-yohohohohohou sahahahahahahaid you wohohohohohohohouldn't tickle mehehehehehehe!" Robin squealed.

"Oh but I'm not. I'm just giving you a little love~" Harry said, peppering his neck with more kisses.

"N-Nohohohohohohohohohohohoho! Please stahahahahahap!" Robin giggled.

"Why~? You said not to tickle you and I'm not! I'm just giving you some kisses. It's not my fault you're so ticklish~" Harry kissed Robin all over his face. Robin squeaked and squirmed around. "What's wrong, cutie~?"

"Dohohohohon't call mehehehehehehe thahahahahahahat!" Robin protested.

"Oh you don't want me to call you cutie, cutie~?" Harry asked. Robin shook his head, still giggling. "Hmmm well how about 'Baby Doll'? 'Honey'? 'Toots'? 'Muffin'? 'Buttercandy'? 'Cuddly Wuddly'? 'Cupcake'? 'Sugar'? 'Sugar Lips'? 'Pumpkin'?" Harry listed off other nicknames to Robin, making him squirm even more.

"SH-SHUT UP!" Robin shouted, his face bright red.

"Now now, don't be so rude. Unless you want really me to tickle you~" Harry teased, beginning to kiss his neck again.
"N-Nohohohohohohohohohohohoho!" Robin squeaked.

"Then you're gonna have to sit here and take this~!" Harry said, kissing his neck faster.

Harry kept the giggling bird like that for a while until he finally stopped and placed Robin on his lap. Robin panted and giggled uncontrollably. Harry smiled at him.

"You ok, baby?" Harry asked.

"Y-Yeah." Robin huffed, still blushing.

"Get some rest, cutie." Harry said.

He laid Robin down on his bed. Robin almost immediately fell asleep when he was placed down on the bed. Harry laid down next to him and fell asleep with him.

(Send requests pls)