Scared

(Requested by: aph_north_korea)

"G-Guys...? P-Please wake up..."

Robin and Harry groaned, turning around. They both looked over to see Manny, shaking and crying uncontrollably. They were both shocked by the sight.

"Manny...? Honey, what's wrong?" Robin asked.

"I-I...I..." Manny tried to explain himself, but his uncontrollable crying prevented him from doing so.

"Oh dear..." Robin muttered. He and Harry got up from their beds and picked up Manny to comfort him.

"Shhhh...~ Hey Buddy, it's ok... Don't cry, don't cry~" Harry whispered into Manny's ear comfortingly to calm him down.

"D-Dad, I-I..." Manny began crying harder.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Robin asked.

"I-I-I had th-that n-nightmare a-again!..." Manny managed to say.

Robin and Harry looked at each other sadly. Manny had been having nightmares of what happened back when Roy tried to kill them. It was always the same thing: Manny drowned in the same boat of oil as the lamp teacher kept chanting 'bad dream'.

"Oh honey..." Harry kissed Manny on the head to comfort him. "Hey, it's alright. No one's going to hurt you. Not while we're here... Ok?" He reassured his crying son.

"O-Ok..." Manny sniffed.

"Do you feel ok now, sweetheart?" Robin asked.

"I-I'm scared to go back to sleep...I d-don't want to h-have a n-nightmare again..." Manny whimpered.

The two dads looked down at their son sadly. They hated seeing him so scared. Robin tried to think of a way to help Manny. He got a tiny smirk on his face as he got a idea. He whispered something to Harry, causing him to smirk.

"Well then..." Manny looked up at his dads, who were smiling evilly at him, making him slightly nervous. "We're gonna have to fix that, won't we, Harry?" Robin asked, looking over at his husband, who nodded in agreement.

"Wh-What?" Manny muttered, squirming around a bit. He then felt his dad's beginning to tickle his sides. "Eeeehehehehehehe!~ G-Guhuhuhuhuhuhuys, wh-whahahahahahahat are you dohohohohohoing?!" He squeaked.

"Hehe~" The two dads both chuckled. They than began gently tickling Manny's tummy. "Tickle tickle~" They teased in unison.

"Bwahahahahahahahahaha! Nahahahahahahahahaha w-why ahahahare you guhuhuhuhuys tihihihihickling mehehehe?!" Manny asked, squealing loudly.

"We have to chase away those terrible nightmares of yours~ The only way to do that is with tickles~" Robin explained.

"Nohohohohohohohohohohohohoho!" Manny laughed, kicking his feet in the air.

"Yeeeees~" Harry growled playfully, beginning to blow raspberries on Manny's tummy.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! N-NohohohohoHOHOHOHOHO DOHOhohohohON'T PLEheheheHEHease! I-I'm gohohoHOHOHOHOING t-tohoHOHOHO LAHAHAUGH to lohohOHOHOUD!" Manny begged.

"Oh, don't worry about that~ We just want you to feel better~ Now let us cheer you up!" Robin reassured his son, kissing and fluttering his fingers over Manny's neck.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! GUHUHUHUHUYS PLEASE! IHIHIHIHI'M FIHIHIHIHINE, I SWEHEHEHEHEHEAR!!" Manny screamed.

Unfortunately for Manny, his two dads didn't believe him. They both grabbed his wrists and pulled his arms up, beginning to dig into his armpits. They kept him like that for a few minutes. Manny shrieked loudly with laughter, tears beginning to stream down his face, thrashing around uncontrollably.

"What's wrong sweetie?~" Robin teased softly, digging his fingers into Manny's ribs.

"STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE!" Manny yelled.

"Awww, but you're still crying honey~ You need some more cheering up~" Harry shook his head, beginning to squeeze Manny's tummy and play with his belly fat. "Coochie coo~"

"I'M OK! I'M OHOHOHOHOHOHOK! JUST STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP TIHIHIHIHICKLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!" Manny shrieked, shaking his head back and forth.

"Are you suuuuure?~" Robin asked, tickling him faster.

"Y-YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHES!" Manny screamed.

"Well...Ok then." Harry sighed, making Robin stop along with him.

"Hehehehehe~... Th-Thahahahanks...~" Manny giggled.

"You feel ok about sleeping tonight now, hon?~" Robin questioned.

"Uh-huh, but... C-Can I sleep w-with you guys t-tonight...?" Manny asked nicely. His two dads smiled down at him.

"Oh, of course Baby~" Robin cooed. He and Harry laid down the little boy in-between them.

"Goodnight guys...~" Manny whispered softly, slowly passing out.

"Goodnight ManMan~" Harry whispered back, brushing Manny's hair in-between his fingers. They all ended up falling asleep, hugging each other.

(Send requests pls!)