Ticklish Bird

(Requested by: fluffymyers
Art by: Blush-lee-kitty)

"Hehehehehehe!"

"Shhhhhhh!"

Harry and Manny walked into the living room to find Robin asleep on the couch. They were planning to tickle attack him. And this was the perfect moment to do it.

They were both quietly snickering to themselves. They slowly walked over to the sleeping bird and turn him onto his back. Harry unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his fluffy tummy.

"Yo this is going to be so totally fricking rad." Manny whispered to Harry, giggling.

"Shhhh." Harry hush him as he set Robin's head onto his lap.

Harry looked down at Robin sleeping. He looked so cute. Like a handsome sleeping prince. Harry couldn't help but blush slightly. He shook his head and looked over to Manny.

"Ready?" Harry asked. Manny nodded with a smile. "Good. Let's do this." Harry smirked.

They then began to tickle Robin. Manny began to tickle his stomach and Harry began to tickle him under his chin and his neck. Robin began to giggle in his sleep and squirmed around.

Harry and Manny giggled as his reaction. They began to tickle him faster. He began to shift even more.

"Hmhmhmhmhmhm! Hehehehehehe! S-Stohohohohop!" Robin mumbled in his sleep.

"Wakey, wakey!" Manny whispered in Robin's ear.

But Robin just stayed asleep. Harry then got an idea. He whispered into Manny's ear and Manny smiled widely. He lowered his head and blew a huge raspberry onto Robin's tummy. Robin's eyes widened as he began to laugh uncontrollably.
"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Robin laughed out loud.

"Hehe! Hi Papa!" Manny giggled, beginning to tickle his ribs.

"WHAHAHAHAHAHAT ARE YOU TWO DOHOHOHOHOOHOHIHIHIHIHIHING!?" Robin asked, screaming with laughter.

"We're tickling you silly!" Harry said, smirking as he nuzzled and kissed Robin's neck.

"W-WHYHYHYHYHYHYHYHYHYHYHYHHY!" Robin demanded, trying to squirm away.

"Because your cute! And besides, you need a good laugh." Harry said, as he puts Robin's arms above his head and starts to tickle his armpits.

"NAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THERE! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!" Robin squealed loudly.

"Ohoho yes!" Harry teased, starting to tickle him faster.

Manny and Harry continued to tickle poor Robin, despite his begging. They gave him a break after 10 minutes. Robin put his head on Harry's lap, panting.

"Heh, You ok cutie pie?" Harry asked, rubbing the little birds' head.

"Grrrr!" Robin growled at the smirking red creature. "Let me go right now!" He demanded.

"Why? Don't you like this?" Harry asked, in a cheeky tone.

Robin became flustered. "Wh-What! N-No! I don't!" He yelled at him.

"Oh really? Then why haven't you asked us to stop?" Manny asked.

Robin blushed madly and turned away. Harry chuckled at Robin's reaction.

"N'awwww! Don't be embarrassed, my love. You have the cutest laugh ever!" Harry said, beginning to tickle his armpits again.

"GCK! WAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! NOOOOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHHO!" Robin squeaked.

"Hey Manny. You get his upper body and I'll get his feet. " Harry suggested. Manny grinned and began to tickle Robin's ribs and armpits making his scream as Harry went over to the birbs' little feet.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! NAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAT MY FEET!" Robin pleaded through his laughter.

"Oh yes! Coochie coochie coo!" Harry teased as he began to tickle Robin's feet.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOHOOHOHHOHOHOU TWOHOHOHOHOHOHO ARE SOOHOHOHOHOHOHOH EVILLLL!" Robin squealed.

Harry and Manny suddenly stopped. They looked at each other and smirked.

"Oh we're evil?" Harry asked. He moved over and held Robin's arms over his head. Robin's eyes widened in shock.

"G-Guys?" Robin stuttered.

Harry whispered into Manny's ear. He smiled and they looked back at Robin.

"That wasn't evil. This is." He and Manny began to blow huge raspberries onto his tummy.
"NOOOOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Robin screamed with laughter.

"So cute." Harry chuckled to himself.

After a while, they finally stopped. Robin laid on his back as he breathed heavily. He was sweating a lot and his tears from laughing so much dried off.

"Oh no! Robin, are you ok!?" Manny asked.

"Did we go to far?" Harry asked, placing Robin his arms.

"N-No. It's ok, I-I'm fine." Robin began to blush a bit. "I-It was kind of fun." He muttered.

Harry and Manny smiled and cuddled close with Robin. Robin smiled and cuddled them back. They all ended up falling asleep on the couch, cuddling together.

(Send requests pls)