Vanilla Ice Cream Manny (Crack-Fic)

(Harry is sitting at the kitchen table, reading a newspaper, when Roy comes running in with a terrified look.)

Roy: Harold, we got a problem! See, I-I promoted Magic Shell Ice Cream topping on the show, s-so they sent a ton of it!!

Harry: Yeah, so?

Roy: Manny Han Solo-ed himself!

(Cut to a view of a life size version of Manny made of chocolate covered, vanilla ice cream on the wall of the living room.)

Harry: Oh my god, he's gonna suffocate!!

Roy: I-I don't even know how the FUCK he got in there!! They didn't teach me about this in those parenting classes I took 2 weeks after Manny was born!!

Harry: Ok, ok, I just need to- Wait, you took those AFTER Manny was born?

Roy: JUST FUCKING DO SOMETHING!!

Harry: God, fine! *breaks open chocolate coating*

(The two then heard slow clapping from behind. They turned to see Manny was the one clapping. He was wearing a little chef's hat and a chef's coat.)

Manny: I created a Vanilla Ice Cream Manny covered in Magic Shell!

Harry: Why?!

Manny: Because I must!

(Ice Cream) Manny: *breaks out of chocolate shell completely* Don't listen to him! He's an imposter!! I'm the real Manny!!

Manny: No, you're not! I made you!! I'm the real Manny!!

Roy: *recording everything that's happening*

Harry: W-Well, oh my god, I don't know which one to believe!!

Manny: What do you mean?? I'm a person and he's ice cream!

(Harry, out of instinct, stabs Ice Cream Manny in the chest, causing vanilla ice cream to spew out of it. The ice cream creation the collapses on the floor.)

Manny: Thank God, Harry

Robin: Hey, what's going on here in he- *sees ice cream body on floor* Wtf?

Manny: *notices the body melting* Does anyone knows mind if I turn the thermostat down to 32°?

(Sorry I've been away for a while..)