Too Cute Part 2

(Requested by: Brick-Bfb)

(Sorry if this isn't exactly what you requested. This is just what came to my head from your request.)

(To understand some of the things in this fic and know who Danny is, check out my other book "Don't hug me, I hate you". This takes place someplace in between Chapters 8 and 9)

Harry was walking around the house when he suddenly heard laughter from the trio's room. He walked up to it and peeked through the door. In there, he saw Manny pinning down Danny onto his bed, tickling him mercilessly. Danny was thrashing around uncontrollably in Manny's grasp.
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT YOU IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIDIOT!" Danny squealed.

"Nah~ Hehehe~" Manny giggled, continuing to tickle him. Harry chuckled softly and slowly squeezed through the door.

"Having fun, you two?~" He asked, making the two kids jump.

"DAD!!" Manny yelled at Harry. "DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK!?" He growled.

"Heh, sorry~" Harry chuckled. Danny, meanwhile, was breathing heavily from the tickling.

"Thank God, you came,," Danny panted out and glared at Manny.

"Well, it's your own fault for always tickling me!" Manny told him.

"Whatever!! You enjoyed it!" Danny retorted.

"SHUT UP!!" Manny shouted, throwing a pillow at Danny.

Harry rolled his eyes playfully as the two bickered at each other. He walked over to the two and scooped them up in his arms. This made the both of them yip in surprise.

"H-Hey! Dad, what are you doing!?" Manny squeaked.

"Noooooothing~" Harry sang teasingly. He then began to suddenly began to tickle both of the two kids sides. They both immediately began to laugh uncontrollably.

"Whahahahahahahahat the heheheheheheck!?!" Danny laughed.

"Dahahahahahahahahad, stahahahahahahap that!" Manny squeaked.

"Nope~ You two are too cute~" Harry teased. He then flopped them back onto Manny's bed and began blowing raspberries on both of their bellies. The two began screaming with laughter.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! DAD, STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!!" Manny squealed.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MOHOHOHOHOHOHORE!!" Danny begged loudly.

"What was that? Did you say you want more? Well ok~" Harry smirked. He then began to dig his nails into their armpits.

"EEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!! MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERCY PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!!" Manny screamed.

"Never~ Coochie coooochie coooooo~" Harry teased, starting to tickle the two boy's feet.

"NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT OUR FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEET!!!" Manny and Danny both laughed out in unison.

"N'awww, are both of your pairs of cute widdle feet sensitive, my adorable little boys?~ Huh?~ Are they?~" Harry asked teasingly.

"YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHES!!" They squealed out.

"Heheh~ Well, that's too bed for the both of youuuuu~ Coochie coochie coooooo~ Tickle tickle tiiiiickle~" Harry cooed ar them.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!! LET US GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!" Manny begged, tears of mirth streaming down his face.

"Aww, had enough already, you two?~" Harry asked.

"YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHES WE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAVE!!" Danny screeched.

"Mmm, alrighty then." Harry hummed, letting them go and smiling.

"Hehehehe... Th-Thahahahahahank yohohohohou, Dad~" Manny giggled, panting.

"Heh, No problem, kiddo~" Harry chuckled, ruffling Manny and Danny's hair.

"J-Jerkface..." Danny muttered to himself. Harry heard him though and picked him up, surprising him.

"What was that?~" Harry asked, teasingly.

"N-Nothing!!" Danny shouted, trying to squirm away from him.

"Oh Manny, would you like to punish Danny here with me?~" Harry asked. Manny smirked and crawled over to the pair.

"With pleasure~" Manny said playfully.

"W-Wait a minute!! Please DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHON'T!!" Danny began to squeal as the two began tickling him. "GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!" He begged.

"Hehe~ Sorry hun~" Manny teased.

(Send requests pls!)