Bird Mom

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

"Daaad! Papaaaaaaa!"

Harry and Robin heard their son call out their name. They both saw him run into the kitchen, where they were, and smiled down at him. He ran towards them with a piece of paper in his hands.

"Hey buddy~" Harry grinned, kneeling down to Manny's level. "What do you have there?" He asked.

Manny showed his dads what he made. It was a drawing of him and the two of them together. Harry and Robin beamed at the drawing.

"Oh sweetheart, it's looks lovely!" Robin cooed, kissing his son's forehead.

"Heh,, Good job, kid~" Harry chuckled

"Hehe~ Thanks guys!" Manny giggled. He ran off to draw some more. Robin and Harry chuckled softly at him. Harry glanced over at the drawing and noticed something. He snorted a bit to himself, causing Robin to look over at him.

"What? What's so funny?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Pfft- Look." Harry showed him once again, pointing to Robin in the drawing. The duck looked at it and saw that there was a little arrow pointing towards him and next to it was a little caption saying "Mom".

"H-Huh!?" Robin blurted out, blushing. Harry ended bursting out laughing.

"Oh my gahahahahad! He cahahahalled you mohohom!" Harry laughed out.

"Sh-Shut it!" Robin shouted.

"Hahaha, sorry honey! Buuuuut, you do act a lot like a mom~" Harry teased.

"Wh-What!? N-No I don't!" Robin shouted.

"Weeeeeeeelllll~..." Harry trailed off. Robin huffed and stormed away. "Hey, come on, Robin! Come back!" Harry called out.

"Hmp!" Robin pouted, crossing his arms.

"Come on! Don't be upset!" Harry reassured Robin.

Robin rolled his eyes in response. They then heard someone fall onto the floor. They turned around to see Manny on the floor, close to tears, holding onto his knee.

"Oh dear!" Robin quickly went over to his son and kneeled down to him. "Are you ok, sweetie?!" He asked concerningly.

"Y-Yes,," Manny whimpered. "I-I just s-slipped and fell..." He explained.

"Oh no! My poor baby! Hold on, let Papa kiss it better!" Robin said, leaning over and kissing Manny's knee. "There, feel better?" He asked.

"Mmm-hmm, a little,," Manny nodded, smiling a bit.

"Oh that's good!" Robin sighed with relief, kissing Manny's knee again for good measures. He then helped his yellow son stand up.

"Thank you, Papa!" Manny smiled.

"Of course, honey~" Robin cooed, hugging Manny tightly. "Alright you can go now! But be more careful and try not to run!"

"Ok Papa!" Manny giggled, kissing Robin's cheek before walking off. Robin smiled over at him.

"So, you don't act like a mom, huh?~" Harry teased from behind Robin, making him blush.

"W-Will you just shut up?!" Robin hissed. This only made Harry chuckle, Robin rolling his eyes once more.

(Send requests pls)