Sick Day (Slight Fluffybird)

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

Harry woke up with a splitting headache. He got up with a grown and walked into the kitchen. When he got there, he saw Robin and Manny talking at the table.

"Morning hunny!" Robin chirped happily, kissing Harry's cheek.

"M-Morning sweetie..." Harry said, cracking a smile with tired eyes. He coughed a bit and groaned. This caught Robin's attention

"Are you ok, sweetheart?" Robin asked worriedly.

"Huh? Yeah, I-I'm ok." Harry said with a fake grin.

Robin doubted him slightly, but just continued his conversation with Manny. Harry suddenly felt woozy and lost his footing for a moment. He groaned and held onto his head. His stomach began to churn and rumble. Robin and Manny quickly took notice.

"Dad? What's wro-?" Before Manny could finish talking, Harry bolted out of the room to the bathroom. Robin and Manny ran after him. When they caught up to him to the bathroom, they saw him vomiting in the toilet.

"Oh my God! Harry!" Robin shouted.

He went to his side and rubbed his back. After Harry was done, he sat on the floor with his head tilted, breathing heavily. Robin and Manny looked at him concerningly. Robin then felt his forehead.

"Oh my goodness, you're burning up! You have a fever!" Robin exclaimed.

"I-I'm f-f-fine!" Harry stuttered. He started to sneeze and sniffle.

"No you're not! You need to rest!" Robin said, grabbing his arm and pulling him up on his feet.

"I don't need rest! I'm FINE!" Harry shouted. This caused him to cough more.

Robin growled at him. Suddenly he picked up Harry bridal style and carried him over to the room. This caught Harry by surprise.

"Wha- Hey, put me down!" Harry demanded.

"No. You need REST!" Robin responded.

When they got to the room, Robin dropped him on his bed. Harry groaned in frustration.

"Robin, I'm FINE!" Harry shouted, trying to get up.

Robin jumped on top of Harry to keep him on his bed. Harry struggled to get up, but Robin was surprisingly strong.

"Let me go!"

"Let us help you!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

They struggled for a while until they both got tired. Robin looked at Harry sadly. He reached out for his hand.

"Harry please...Let us help you." Robin begged him.

"I don't need help. I can take care of myself!" Harry sighed.

Manny sat next to him. "It's ok to ask for help, Dad." He told him.

Harry sighed as his expression softened. "I know." He muttered.

"Baby, please let us help you." Robin begged.

Harry hesitated for a moment. But eventually he gave in. He looked at them.

"Fine." He sighed. Robin and Manny grinned.

"Yay! Hehehe!" Manny giggled.

~~~

Robin and Manny was happily feeding Harry soup, to Harry's embarrassment. He was blushing slightly as he ate the soup he was fed.

"T-Thank you both f-for helping me..." Harry whispered, still blushing. Robin giggled.

"No need to thank me, my love. You're always taking care of us. It's the least we can do." Robin responded.

Harry smiled and kissed Robin on the beak. Robin squeaked in surprise. He melted in the kiss after a second.

"Ew gross!" Manny sticked his tongue out. Harry and Robin smirked and pulled Manny next to them. They began to kiss him all over his face.

"Eeek! Heheheheheheheheheh! S-Stohohohohop!" Manny snorted.

Robin and Harry nuzzled Manny's neck, making him squeak. They stopped and hugged him tightly. Manny smiled and hugged them back.

(Send requests pls!)