Overprotective

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

Robin and Manny were in the living room when they heard the door open. They looked over to see Harry at the door. Manny smiled widely at the red monster.

"Harry!" Manny shouted excitedly. He rushed over to him to hug him. Harry hugged him back, silently.

"Hi baby. How was work?" Robin asked as Harry walked over and sat on the couch next to him.

"It was fine..." Harry mumbled. Robin could see something was wrong with him.

"Honey? What's wr-" Before Robin could finish, Harry got up and walked away. "What the...? Harry?" Robin called out to him, but Harry was already gone.

Manny and Robin looked at each other. They were both worried for Harry. They went to look for Harry and found him in their room. He was sitting on the side of his bed, shaking a bit.

"Harry...? What's wrong sweetheart?" Ronin asked.

"I-I'm fine..." Harry muttered. "I just want to be alone..."

Robin and Manny walked over to him. Robin turned Harry's head to face them. He saw that his eyes were red and puffy, showing that he was crying.

"Baby, ha-have you been crying...!?" Robin asked, gasping.

Harry stayed silent for a moment. Then suddenly he began to sobbed uncontrollably. Robin and Manny gasped and hugged him tightly.

"I-I...I..." Harry stuttered out, still crying.

"Shhhh shhh shhhh... It's ok, baby. It's OK." Robin hushed him, kissing his forehead.

"Harry...please tell us what's wrong..." Manny begged him, hugging him. Harry hesitated to say anything but eventually gave in.

"The people at my job found out I was gay. I never told anyone there that I was gay because I thought that they would hate me and fire me. But they didn't. Well most of them. A few of them starting insulting, calling me a 'f-f-fa***t' and saying 'I b-belong in h-hell'..." As Harry explained what happened, he cried harder and harder.

Robin and Manny gasped in shock and hugged him tightly. Harry jumped in shock. He stayed stiff for a moment but then immediately hugged them back, sobbing silently. After a while, he sniffled and wiped his tears away.

"I'm so sorry Harry...! I wish I could've been there to protect you..." Robin exclaimed.

"I-I-It's O-Ok... Those guys got fired anyways because, according my boss, 'We ain't taking shit from homophobes.' " Harry let out a dull laugh.

Manny and Robin looked at him sadly. They didn't want to see him so sad. Suddenly Robin got an idea. He whispered in Manny's ear, which made him grin widely.

"G-Guys...?" Harry muttered.

Then they suddenly tackled him onto the bed. Harry's eyes widened in shock. Then they both began to tickle his ribs and belly. Harry squealed with laughter.

"GAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! GUYS NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Harry laughed out loud.

"Come on, my cherry blossom. We just want to cheer you up." Robin soothingly said, continuing to tickle his ribs.

"IHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI'M OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOK! I SWEAHAHAHAHAHAR!" Harry screamed.

But they didn't stop tickling him. So Harry finally had enough and he pinned them both under him. He began to tickle their bellies. They squealed in laughter.

"Are you going to stop tickling me?" Harry asked, smirking.

"YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHES! STAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" They sqeaked with laughter.

Harry stopped and smiled at them. He scooped them both up and hugged them both. They both smiled and hugged him back.

"Thank you guys for always making me smile." Harry said.

"Of course!" Manny smiled.

"If you ever feel sad, please come to us." Robin said.

Harry nodded. They all cuddled together on the bed.

(Bonus Scene)

Harry: *hears noise from another room* What the- *walks into kitchen to find Robin on the phone*

Robin: A FA***T! HE TOLD ME THEY CALLED HIM A GODDAMN FA***T! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!? THIS IS MY FUCKING HUSBAND!

Person on the phone: Sir if you would just listen-

Robin: NO! *slams fist onto table* NO! MY GRANDFATHER WAS A JEWISH DUCK AND HE CAME TO THIS COUNTRY TO UPHOLD THE LGBT+ NAME! If you don't bring these bozos to justice, YOU'RE LETTING DOWN THE ENTIRE LGBT+ COMMUNITY!

Person on the phone: Look I just need to think about it-

Robin: Oh I see! You want to think about it. Well think about this: My beak  Rainbow-connecting to what's left of your BALLS!

Harry: OH MY GOD! ROBIN STOP! *grabs phone* I'm so sorry, sir!

Harry's Boss: Harry? Is that you!?Why the hell was your husband yelling at me!? I fired those guys for insulting! Was that not enough for him?! I'd send them to prison but they technically didn't do anything illegal. You know what, I should check to see if anyone else here is homophobic, I'll call you later. *hangs up the phone*

Harry: ...AM I THE ONLY SANE ONE HERE IN THIS WORLD OF TECHNICOLOR WEIRDOS!?!?