DeFEETed (Fluffybird)

(Art by: @fluffymary)

(I saw a cute headcanon about Harry having paws on his feet and thought I'd make a fic about it ^^)

Robin saw Harry reading on their bed when he looked in their room. A mischievous grin grew on the birds face. He slowly crept over to the distracted red monster.

"Boo!" Robin's voice made Harry jump in shock, dropping the book from his hands. "Oops! Hehe, sorry honey~" The duck giggled, kissing Harry's cheek.

"Pfft- Hey Robin." Harry chuckled, kissing Robin back. Robin snuggled up into Harry's chest. "H-hehehey!"

Robin smiled slightly. He looked over at Harry's feet and saw...

"Huh?" Robin suddenly grabbed Harry's feet, to the red monsters surprise.

"Gck!? R-Robin, what are you doing!?" Harry exclaimed.

"You have...paws!?" Robin asked, looking at the bottom of Harry's foot seeing his paw pads.

"Ehehe..Yeah. Pretty neat, huh?" Harry said nervously. Robin suddenly poked Harry's bottom paw pad. "EEE-!" Harry squeaked, pulling his foot back.

Robin looked over at Harry, who's face was red. A tiny smirk grew on Robin's face. He grabbed both of Harry's feet and held onto them tightly so he couldn't escape.

"How dare you try to hide you cute little paws from me?~" Robin teased, beginning to poke all around his foot.

"G-Gahahahahahahaha! Rohohohohobin nohohohohohoho!" Harry laughed.

"Yeeees~" Robin grinned evilly. He then sat on top of Harry's legs and began tracing the tips of his fingers up and down Harry's feet.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ROHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOBIN P-PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE NOHOHOHOHOHOHO! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT!" Harry screamed, banging his fists on the bed.

"Ahahahaha! Awww, but your paws are sooooooo adorable~" Robin cooed, tracing circles on his bottom paw pads.

"PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Harry laughed, blushing. Robin then began poking his toe paw pads. This caused Harry laugh even harder then before.

"Oh~ Did I find a sweet spot? How cute~" Robin remarked teasingly.

"ROHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOBIN P-PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! I-I CAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAN'T TAHAHAHAHAKE IT!" Harry squealed, trying to squirm away.

"No, no, noooooo~" Robin teased, massaging one of his foot and tickled the other, making Harry pulling onto his hair and arching his back.

Harry gained enough strength to pull Robin off of him and pinned him underneath him. Harry shook his head and looked down at the bird. Robin smiled nervously at his husband.

"W-Wait! Hold on! C-Can't we talk about this?" Robin begged.

"Nope~ You thought you'd get away with tickling me, my little cutie? You should've known better then that~" Harry teased. "Now let's hear that sweet, sweet laughter~" He grabbed Robin's ankles and began scratching his soles.

"EEEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARRY NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Robin squealed.

"Well, well, well look who's the cute one now~" Harry taunted him.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MORE PLEHEHEHEHEASE! I'M SOHOHOHOHOHOHORRY!" Robin pleaded.

"Sorry won't cut it, my love~" Harry began to tick between and underneath his toes.

"H-HAHAHAHAHAHAR-AAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Robin was barely able to beg through his laughter.

Harry didn't stop tickling Robin, much to the poor birds' dismay. Robin sat up squeezed Harry ribs, making him jump in shock. Robin escaped Harry's grasp and tackled Harry on the bed. He then began squeezing Harry's knees and thighs.
"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Harry laughed.

"Hehehe~" Robin giggled.

After a while, Robin stopped, crawling over to Harry and snuggled up close to him. Harry smiled and began cuddling with the little ducky, panting heavily.

"Are we even now?" Robin asked. Harry brought him closer and kissed and nuzzled into Robin's neck. "Eeeeehehehehehe! Hehehehehehehehey wahahahahait" he giggled. Harry stopped and kissed his forehead.

"OK, we're even now~" Harry responded.

Robin giggled and kissed Harry on lips, to which Harry kissed back. They need up falling asleep together.

(Send requests pls!)