Thunder

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

The trio were getting ready for bed when suddenly they head a loud noise outside. They saw storm clouds rolling in.

"Oh dear, looks like a storm's coming." Robin muttered. He looked over at Manny. "Honey, will you be OK sleeping by yourself tonight?"

"I'll be OK papa! Thunder doesn't scare me what much." Manny beamed.

"OK then dear." Robin smiled.

The two didn't seem to notice Harry shifting uncomfortably at the sight of the storm clouds. He has always had a fear of thunder and lightning. He never told anyone because he thought it was embarrassing. Robin was about to take Manny upstairs to bed when he finally noticed Harry looking uncomfortable.

"Are you coming, Harry?" Robin asked, snapping Harry back to reality.

"Y-Yeah! You go up without me. I'll be up soon..." Harry quickly exclaimed, still looking uncomfortable. Robin just shrugged it off and went upstairs.

~~~

The trio were in bed when thunder began to roar loudly outside. Robin and Manny didn't seem to mind but Harry was terrified. He wrapped himself in blankets, trying not to make Robin or Manny wake up as he began to sob gently.

However Harry wasn't quiet enough. Manny woke up and he saw Harry shaking in his bed. He got up and walked up to Robin's bed, shaking him softly.

"Mmm...W-Wha..." Robin groaned as Manny woke him up.

"Papa...! Dad's scared..." Manny whispered to him. Robin looked over at Harry's bed, confused, and gasped softly at the sight of Harry shaking in his bed.

"Oh dear..." Robin frowned. He got up and went over to Harry with Manny by his side. "Sweetie?..." He whispered. Harry shot up and looked over at them.

"O-Oh hey g-guys...! Wh-What's wrong?..." Harry asked, trying to cover up his fear.

"Dad, we saw you shaking..." Manny said.

"I-I..." Harry stuttered, his face red.

"Honey, are you scared of the thunder?" Robin asked, resting a hand on Harry's knee.

"I-I...W-Well...Y-Yes..." Harry finally admitted. "It's childish, I know! God I'm so embarrassed..."

"Harry..." Robin rubbed Harry's cheek, kissing it. "It's OK. There's no need to be embarrassed. There's nothing wrong with being scared."

"A-Are you sure?..." Harry asked.

"Yeah!" Manny told him.

"H-Heh...thanks you two..." Harry chuckled.

Manny and Robin crawled up close to Harry and cuddled with him.

"Pfft...what are you two up too?" Harry asked.

"We're not gonna leave you until you fall asleep." Robin said.

"Hehehe...Alright." Harry hugged them tightly and cuddled with them.

The thunder outside didn't scare him anymore that night.

(Send requests pls!)