Calm Down (Fluffybird)

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

(Warning: This is a tickle fic)

Harry was sitting on the couch when he heard Robin burst through the door and slam it shut. He jumped at the loud noise. Robin came into the room with Harry and flopped on the couch.

"Hey, what's wrong baby?" Harry asked. Robin crossed his arms and hugged his knees.

"It's nothing..." Robin mumbled. Harry pulled him close to him.

"It's clearly something. Come on, you can tell me!" Harry told him. Robin took a deep breath and sighed heavily.

"I just had a bad day..." Robin said. He stretched his legs and rested them onto the table. "My feet are killing me..." He groaned.

Harry frowned a bit. He hated seeing Robin like this. Suddenly he got an idea.

"Want me to rub them for you, honey?" Harry asked sweetly. Robin felt his face turn hot.

"U-Um I-I...S-Sure! OK!" Robin said, smiling nervously.

Harry smiled brightly. He grabbed his feet and placed them on his lap. Robin blushed deeply and gave a wobbly smile. Harry began to rub Robin's feet slowly. His feet felt very soft. Robin squeaked and laughed a bit as he felt Harry's soft and warm hands on his feet.

"H-Hehehehe t-thanks sweetie." Robin giggled.

"You're welcome, my dear. You feeling better yet?" Harry asked.

"Y-Yehehehehahahahahah!" Robin squawked.

Harry smirked a bit as he watch squeak and giggle happily. He began to slowly trail his nails up and down Robin's soles, making him squeal loudly.

"H-Hey wait! What are you doing?!" Robin asked nervously.

"Oh nothing~" Harry said teasingly.

He suddenly trapped his feet in an armlock. Robin's eyes widened as he began to squirm around. Harry began to tickle all over Robin's feet. Robin scrunched up his feet, squealing loudly and squirmimg around.

"AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HARRY NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Robin screamed loudly. He banged his fist on the couch cushions.

"Don't try to resist it~ Let all of the stress out. Laughter is the best medicine after all~" Harry cooed.

After a few minutes, Harry stopped. Robin laid there, panting and giggling like crazy. Harry began to rub his feet once more.

"You feel relaxed yet?" Harry asked.

"Y-Y-Yehehehehehes! Vehehehehehehery much!" Robin giggled.

Harry smiled at the giggling bird. He brought him closer to his chest and cuddled with him. Robin smiled backvand cuddled with Harry. After a while, Robin passed out in Harry's arms. Harry smiled and kissed him on the forehead.

"Sleep tight, my darling." Harry whispered softly.

(Send requests pls)