Wake Up (Fluffybird)

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

(Warning: This is a tickle fic)

Robin's eyes fluttered open as he woke up to find himself in someone's warm embrace. He looked over to see that he was in Harry's arms. He couldn't remember how they got on the couch. But all he cared about is how he felt nice and safe in Harry's arms.

Robin wrapped his arms around Harry and nuzzled his face into his neck. His fur felt so soft and warm. Suddenly, Robin heard Harry giggle in his sleep.

"Hmmm?" Robin looked at Harry. He began to nuzzle his neck again.

"Hehehehehehehe! Stahahahahap!" Harry giggled again, beginning to shift around.

"Awww, is your neck ticklish?" Robin whispered softly in Harry's ear. He began to softly tickle Harry's sides.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha!" Harry began to laugh so much, his eyes shot opened widely. He looked over and Robin and tried to push him away. "Rohohohohohohohobin! C-Cuhuhuhuhuhuhuhut it ouhuhuhuhut!"

"Get up, cutie~" Robin chuckled softly, continuing to tickling his sides.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha! Nohohohohohohohohoho! I-I dohohohohon't wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahant to!" Harry mumbled.

"Fine, I'll make you!" Robin grinned. He climbed on top of him and tickled his belly.
"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ROBIN NAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Harry cackled.

"Tickle tickle tiiiiiickle~"  Robin teased.

"PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Harry begged, laughing uncontrollably.

"Haaaaarry~ Get up, my sweet~" Robin cooed at the laughing red monster.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOK! I'LL GEHEHEHEHEHET UHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUP! Harry laughed.

"Hehe good~" Robin stopped tickling him and got off of him.

Suddenly he felt Harry grab his ankles and began to tickle his feet. Robin began to squeal loudly, thrashing around.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! NAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAT MY FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET!" Robin squeaked.

"You shouldn't have tickle me~ Now your little feet are gonna get what they deserve~" Harry teased him.

"PLEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" Robin tried to beg him to stop, but he was laughing so much that it frowned out his pleas.

After 10 minutes, Harry finally stopped.

"H-Hehehehehehe! You're sohohohoho mehehehehehehean!" Robin giggled.

"And your so cute~" Harry chuckled. He picked up Robin and kissed his neck. Robin squealed and giggled.

Suddenly, they heard someone come down stairs. They looked over to see that it was Manny. He looked over at the both of them.

"Dad? Papa? What are you two-?"

"N-Nothing!" Robin interrupt him, blushing madly. Harry chuckled and put Robin down.

"Hey ManMan. Hungry?" Harry asked as Manny went over to them. Manny nodded. "Hehe, come on then."

They all went to the kitchen to eat together.

(Send requests pls!)