Strange Fears (Fluffybird)

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

(So apparently in an interview with the trio, Harry said he was afraid of owls, so fluffymyers wanted me to make a fic about it. And who am I to say no to a request from a friend?)

It was nighttime at the Traffic Light trio's house and everyone was all sound asleep in their beds. Well everyone except for Harry. There was a noise outside that was keeping him awake with fear. And what's the noise he is so scared of?

An owl hooting.

That's right. Harry has an irrational of owls. He doesn't know why but he has always just found them really creepy. With their huge, scary eyes and huge, sharp claws. So obviously hearing one outside was scaring the shit out of him.

Harry laid there in bed, shaking uncontrollably. The owl wouldn't shut the hell up. He was scared out of his mind. Not being able to take it anymore, he quietly slips out of bed and tiptoed over to Robin's bed. He quickly slipped under the covers, cuddling up to the sleeping duck.

Robin shifted around in his sleep when he felt Harry slip in bed next to him. His eyes flutter open and looked over at Harry burying his face in his chest. A slight blush grew on his face. He shook Harry's shoulder to get his attention.

"Um...H-Harry...?" Robin whispered. Harry stiffened up a bit and slowly looked up at him. "What're you doing?" The duck questioned.

"I-I...I don't want to sleep by myself..." Harry answered, holding Robin close.

"Why? What's wrong?" Robin asked. Before Harry could respond, the owl outside began to hoot again, causing him to squeeze Robin harder. Robin let out a small squeak from the squeezing. He then realized what was going on and began to giggle.

"S-Stop laughing at me!" Harry squeaked. "T-This isn't funny!"

"Are you serious afraid of an OWL?! Oh my gohohohod!" Robin chuckled. Harry looked away in embarrassment. Robin stopped laughing and brought the red monster closer to him, kissing his forehead. "Sorry hun~ You can sleep with me~" he cooed.

"Th-Thanks Rob..." Harry muttered, blushing. They both passed out, cuddling together under the covers.

(Send requests pls!)