Nightmares Part 3

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

(Warning: This is a tickle fic)

It was night time and the trio were getting ready to go to sleep. Harry and Robin were putting their son to bed. Manny clinged onto Harry as he was carried to bed. His eyes felt heavy as he nuzzled into Harry's shoulder.

Harry laid down Manny in his bed and tucked him in. "Goodnight Manny~" He whispered to Manny.

"Goodnight Dad! Goodnight Papa!" Manny smiled.

"Goodnight sweetie~" Robin kissed his forehead.

Manny smiled as his eyes fluttered close and he fell asleep.

~Later that night~

Manny woke up in the middle of the night with a gasp, sitting up. He shook uncontrollably, his cheeks wet with tears. He curled up in a ball as he cried harder. Manny sniffled softly, looking over at Robin and Harry's beds.

They didn't seem to be in them. He got up from his bed and walked out of the room. He went downstairs to look for hi dads. He found them talking in the living room. They were talking and watching TV.

"I'm telling you, our neighbors is insane! You should see them in the morning, prancing around yelling "I'M READY! I'M READY!! I'M READY!!". They're driving me crazy!" Robin said to Harry, waving his arms around.

"Robin I swear to God..." Harry sighed, but was interrupted by Manny.

"G-Guys...?" He whimpered. Harry and Robin looked over at him and gasped at his tears.

"Honey, what's the matter?!" Harry asked, going over to Manny, picking him up and setting him next to him and Robin. He paused the TV so he could hear what Manny had to say.

"I-I-I had a-a nightmare..." Manny cried. "You g-guys left me a-alone to d-die...You said y-you didn't w-want m-me!..."

"Oh honey..." Robin frowned. He held Manny close and kissed his cheek, wiping his tears away. "It was just a nightmare, darling! We'll never leave you. Ever!" He told the crying child.

"P-Promise?..." Manny asked, crying.

"Promise! Right Harry?" Robin asked his husband.

"Yes...I promise." Harry said, ruffling Manny's hair gently.

"Th-Thank you..." Manny rubbed his eyes.

Robin and Harry looked at each other with concern. They hated seeing their little baby crying. They wanted to cheer him up. Harry got an idea. He leaned over to whisper something into Robin's ear. They wrapped Manny in hug between them.

"Hm?..." Manny looked up at them and smiled a bit, hugging them back. Suddenly he felt the two wiggling their fingers on his tummy.

"Pfft Hehehehehehe! Wh-Whahahahahahahahat are yohohohohou two dohohohohohoing?" Manny giggled adorably.

"Smile for us~" Harry teased, tickling his belly faster.

"EHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Manny squeaked.

"Hehe~ Tickle, tickle, tickle~" Robin teased, tickling his ribs as Harry went for his armpits.

"Y-YOU GUHUHUHUHUHUYS! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!" Manny begged, squirming around uncontrollably.

"Please what? Please tickle your adorable tummy some more? Is that what you want?" Harry teased, squeezing his tummy.

"EEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Manny squealed, tears streaming down his cheeks. "D-DAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! PAPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!"

"You're not escaping us~" Harry teased. "The tickle monsters are hungry for your cute laughter~" Harry smirked, blowing multiple, large raspberries on Manny's tummy while Robin squeezing his hips, making the child squeal and thrash around in there grasp.

Robin and Harry both stopped tickling Manny to give him a break. They watched him lay on their laps, panting and sweating uncontrollably.

Harry brushed Manny's hair with his fingers as he watched his pants and gasp for air. They began teasing him by wiggling their fingers in front of his belly, making him squirm around again. Robin kept him from going anywhere though.

"N-Nohohoho more tihihihihihickles! Plehehehehease!" He begged.

"Why? Aren't you enjoying this?" Harry asked, cocking his head.

"U-Um- Well..." Manny blushed deeply, looking away from his ticklers.

"Awww~ It's ok~ No need to be embarrassed~" Robin cooed.

"Yeah it's cute! If you want us to tickle you, we will~ We want to see that adorable smile on your face~" Harry said teasingly. "Do you want us to continue tickling you?" He asked.

Manny looked up at the two, still blushing. "...Y-Yes please." He squeaked out. Robin and Harry smirked.

"Hehe~ Alrighty then sweetheart~" Robin giggled, beginning to tickle Manny's feet while Harry tickled his tummy once again.

"EEEEEEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHA! O-OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MY GOHOHOHOHOHOSH!" Manny squealed. The two foster dads both snickered at the squealing child as they continued to tickle him.

He thrashed around in their grasp, squealing and snorting with laughter. The tickling was unbearable but he enjoyed every moment of it. It made him so happy. After a 10 minutes, Robin and Harry stopped tickling the poor child.

"Hehehehe...Th-Thahahahank you guhuhuys...I feehehehehehehel a lot better..." Manny giggled softly.

"No problem, sweetie." Robin giggled, kissing Manny's forehead.

"Do you wanna stay with us until you fall asleep?" Harry asked. Manny nodded with a wobbly smile.

Harry and Robin both smiled down at him and laid him in-between them. Harry unpaused the TV and continued to watch their show as Manny laid there with them.

A little while later, Manny passed out while leaning on Harry's shoulder. He and Robin both smiled at the sleeping child. Robin kissed Manny's forehead and cheek.

"Goodnight honey~" Robin whispered.

(Send requests pls)