True Love (Fluffybird)

Robin woke up to a bright light flashing onto his eyes. He winced and tried to move around but he was strapped onto his bed. He started to panic. He looked around him. He wasn't in his bedroom, he was in some kind of hospital room.

Robin tried to call out for help, but no one responded. Then suddenly two figures came. They looked like...giant cans?

Robin suddenly realized what was happening. He felt the excruciating pain in his stomach. He looked over to that his organ were exposed. He screamed and cried loudly for help. But no one would come. It was the worst pain he had ever felt.

He suddenly woke up in his bed, screaming. Robin shook uncontrollably, tears still pouring down his cheeks. Harry woke up from his screams.

"Robin, what happened?!" Harry asked frantically.

"I...I-I..." Robin went over to Harry and cried into his chest. Harry soothingly rubbed the bird's back and kissed his forehead.

"Shhhh it's ok." Harry whispered. He rocked the poor little bird back and forth. "Did you have one of those nightmares again? With the cans?"

Robin nodded. Harry kept on hugging him and kissed his forehead. Harry carried him downstairs to get him something to drink.

Harry placed him on their couch. "Wait here, okay? I'll get you some water." He tells the small bird, putting a blanket over his shoulders. Robin nodded as Harry head off to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, Harry came back in with a cup if water for Robin.

"Here you go, sweetie." Harry said, handing him the cup.

"Thank you..." Robin whispered back. He stopped shaking after a while as he began to drink the water. He leaned into Harry's shoulder and looked up at him. He smiled at the hairy creature.

"Hm? What is it?" Harry asked, looking at the happy little bird gazing up at him.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" Robin asked, cuddling into Harry's chest.

Harry chuckled. "What did I do to deserve YOU? You're smart, kind, and so cute." He said, tickling Robin under his chin, making the bird giggle.

"Ehehehehe. Stahahap! I'm nohohohot cuhuhute!" Robin protested.

"Yes you are~" Harry squeezed Robin's sides, making him squeak. "See? That was adorable~" he teased.

"Nohohohoho it wahahahahasn't!" Robin squeaked, trying to squirm away.

"Oh? Then maybe you need some more convincing~" Harry then pinned Robin onto the couch and began to tickle his ribs. Robin began shrieking loudly.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHA! HARRY STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Robin squealed.

"Hehe nope." Harry teased, beginning to blow raspberries onto the bird's stomach.

"EHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAH! S-StahahahahAHAHAHAHAP! I might wahahAHAHAke up Mahahahanny by accident!" Robin begged.

"Awww it's alright. He's a heavy sleeper. Besides, I want to hear that beautiful laugh~" Harry whispered into Robin's ear(??), making him squirm more.

"YOHOHOHOHOHOHOU'RE SUCH AN JEHEHEHEHERK!" Robin yelled at him through his laughter.

"Aww you love me~ I know you do~" Harry cooed at the small bird.

Robin blushed. He couldn't help it. He loved this man so much.

Sometimes I hate every single stupid word you say.

Sometimes I wanna slap you in your whole face.

Robin managed to push Harry away. But that didn't stop him. He grabbed Robin's feet and tickled them on his lap, making him scream. Robin buried his face in a nearby pillow so he wasn't too loud

"STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAP! IT'S TOO MUHUHUHUHUHUHUCH!"  He yelled, his pleads being muffled by the pillow.

"Awwwww, you have such cute feet~" Harry teased.

"IHIHIHIHI'M GOING TO KIHIHIHIHILL YOHOHOHOHOU!" Robin screamed.

There's no one quite like you, you push all my buttons down.

I know life would suck without you.

Harry stopped tickling the duck. Robin fell into his lap, panting. Harry gave him another kiss on his forehead. Robin glared at him, still giggling a bit.

"Yohohohohou're so mehehehehehean!" Robin huffed, giggling uncontrollably.

"You know you love me~" Harry teased.

At the same time I wanna hug you, I wanna wrap my hands around you're neck.

You're an asshole but I love you, and you make so mad I ask myself

Why I'm still here, or where can I go?

You're the only love I've ever known.

"Do I know that?" Robin smiled. "Yes I do~"

But I hate you,

I really hate you,

So much I think it must be..

True Love~

True Love~

It must be

True Love~

Nothing else can break my heart like

Harry smiled and kissed Robin on the lips/beak. "Come on. Let's go back to bed, cutie~" He whispered. Robin nodded, blushing slightly.

"Um Harry?" Robin said. Harry hummed in response. "Thank you for cheering me up." He said, still blushing.

Harry smiled "Anytime my love." He kissed him on the cheek, making the bird blush even more.

True love~

True love~

It must be

True Love~

No one else can break my heart like you~

(Thank you fluffymyers for the request)