IDK what to title this

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

(I'm doing this again because they wanted this request to be a story and not a shit post)

"Dad?"

Harry looked at Manny. He looked a bit upset, hunching his shoulders.

"Yeah honey? What's wrong?" Harry asked, picking up Manny and placing him in his lap.

"Well um...I was wondering..." Manny went quiet for a moment.

"Yeah?" Harry began to sip on some tea slowly

"Are you pregnant?"

Harry's eyes widened as he spit out his tea.

"Was the tea bad?" Manny asked.

"Honey, where did you get the idea I was pregnant?!" Harry exclaimed, wiping his mouth.

"Ypu have a little tummy fat." Manny poked at Harry's belly. Harry bit back a giggle and gently pushed away his hand.

"Sweetie, boys can't get pregnant." Harry explained. "Only girls can do that."

"Oh... Well good!... I was worried for a second." Manny said, faking a small smile.

"Manny? What's up?" Harry asked.

"Well when I thought you were pregnant, I got kinda scared because...well I thought you and Robin wouldn't love me if you had another baby." Manny frowned a bit.

Harry was shocked by this. "Oh Manny..." He kissed Manny on his forehead. "Nothing will stop us from loving you."

"Really...?" Manny asked.

"Of course I do!" Harry hugged him tightly. Manny giggled happily.

"Thank Dad!" Manny exclaimed.

Harry placed him down on the floor. Manny ran off happily. Harry chuckled a bit as he saw him run off.

"So did you and Robin have sex or not?" Colin asked next to him.

"WHAT THE- WOULD YOU GET OUT OF HERE!?" Harry yelled at him.

(Send requests pls)