Ticklish Dreams Part 2

(Requested by: Meisbeanosfan/Haha-my-enemy-died to do more Manny x Danny)

(To understand some of the things in this fic and know who Danny is, check out my other book "Don't hug me, I hate you". This takes place in between Chapters 6 and 7.)

"Manny? Where are you?" Robin called out for his son's name. It was late at night and time for bed. He was going to put Manny to bed.

"Honey, it's time for bed! Where are-" Robin stopped in his tracks when he saw Manny lying on the couch, fast asleep. Robin cooed a bit, smiling at his son. He walked over to him and picked him up gently.

"Did you find him?" Harry asked Robin from behind him.

"Yeah..." Robin answered, turning around to face Harry.

"Good~" Harry smiled. "Come on, let's get him to bed."

Robin nodded and walked with Harry to their room. When they got there, Robin tucked in Manny into his bed. He kissed Manny on the forehead along with Harry giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight sweetheart~" Robin whispered softly into Manny's ear.

"Come on, let's get to sleep." Harry told Robin, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh I hope he doesn't have a nightmare..." Robin looked back at Manny concerned.

"Hey, don't worry! He'll be fine, I promise." Harry reassured.

"Well...ok. If you say so." Robin sighed. Harry turned off the lights and went to bed along with Robin.

~~~

Manny opened his eyes to find himself in a dark void. He got up and wobbled a bit. He looked around to see where he was.

"W-What the-" Manny mumbled when he felt someone cover his eyes and wrapping an arm around his waist. "H-Huh?!" Manny squeaked in surprised, blushing slightly.

"Guess whooooo~" A voice from behind Manny said teasingly. Manny smiled a bit with relief as he recognized the voice.

"Danny?" Manny guessed in a sarcastic manner. His eyes were uncovered and his body was turned around by the devil himself. Danny immediately kissed Manny on the lips. Manny muffled in shock then quickly began kissing back.

"Hey there, sugar lips~" Danny said flirtatiously, pulling away from the kiss.

"Pfft- Hey~" Manny responded.

"Hmm, you're looking extra lovey today, darling~" Danny flirted, making Manny blush gently.