It's not your fault! (Fluffybird human au)

(Requested by: TulipArtz)

Robin was woken up by the sounds of screaming. He sat up from his bed and looked around him. He saw Harry thrashing around in the bed, shouting and crying uncontrollably. Robin became really scared and tried to wake him up.

"NO! NOOO! ROBIN PLEASE! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY, PLEASE! I LOVE YOU, PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" Harry screamed in their sleep.

"Harry!? Harry, wake up!" Robin began shaking Harry to wake him up.

"PLEASE NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Harry began screaming louder and louder.

"WAKE UP!!" Robin shouted. Harry's eyes shot open as he woke up with a shout. "Harry, oh thank God! Are you ok? What happened!?!" The green haired male exclaimed.

"... I'm fine..." Harry muttered, getting up and walking out of the room.

"Wha- Harry wait!" Robin ran out of the room after him. He looked around the house only to find Harry in the bathroom, splashing water on his face.

"Ghh..." Harry sighed heavily to himself.

"Harry?..." Robin put a hand on his husband's shoulder. "What happened...?"

"Nothing...I'm fine." Harry began to walk away, but Robin stopped in front of him.

"No! Something is wrong! You were screaming and crying in your sleep!" Robin said firmly.

"I'm fine...!" Harry tried to get past Robin, but the smaller male wouldn't let him get past.

"Tell me what happened, NOW!" Robin ordered.

"I'm fi-"

"No! You're not fine! Tell me what's wro-"

"I SAID I'M FINE!" Harry shouted in Robin's face. Robin whimpered softly, flinching. Harry's expression softened a bit. "I-I...I..."

"Harry..." Robin held onto Harry's hand in his hand. "Please, tell me what happened..."

There was silence for a while. That was until Harry collapsed onto the floor, crying uncontrollably. Robin quickly went to his husband's side.

"H-Harry?!" Robin frantically said.

"O-Oh God! R-Robin, I-I-I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!..." Harry sobbed. Robin brought him close to his chest.

"Shhh~...It's ok. You're ok... I'm here for you...I'm not going anywhere." Robin whispered into Harry's ears.

Harry hiccupped and sobbed uncontrollably into Robin's chest, gripping onto his shirt. Robin kissed Harry's forehead, brushing his hair in between his fingers. He rocked him back and forth, rubbing his back in a circle. Finally he sniffled and wiped his tears away.

"Harry, please talk to me..." Robin practically begged.

"...O-Ok. I'll tell you..." Harry sighed.

He then went onto explain what happened in his nightmare:

He woke up in a dark room. He didn't know where he was or how he got there. Suddenly he heard Robin's screaming and crying. He ran towards where the screaming was coming from.