Tickle Monsters

(Art above made on Tumblr by: Blush-lee-kitty)

"EHEHEHEHE! YOU GUYHYHYHYHYHYHYHYHYS! S-STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEASE!" Manny cackled.

Harry and Robin were holding down Manny onto the floor, tickling his belly. He squirmed around, trying to get away. He laughed and snorted, begging them to stop.

"Awww! What's wrong, sweetie?" Robin teased, beginning to tickle his ribs.

"PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! IT TICKLES SOHOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUHUHUHUCH!" Manny squeaked.

"Hehe of course it tickles." Harry cooed. He began to squeeze Manny's hips, making him scream.

"NO NO NO NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! PLEASE STOP!" Manny squealed.

"Hm? Stop what?" Harry asked, smirking.

"STOP TICKLING ME!" Manny screamed through his laughter, already having enough.

"Hmmmmm nah." Robin teased, tickling Manny's armpits.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!" Manny laughed loudly, tears pricking in the corners of his eyes.

Harry and Robin eventually have him a break. Manny laid on his back, panting. His foster dad's began whispering to each other.

"What could they be whispering about?" Manny thought to himself.

Suddenly, Manny felt his shoes and socks being removed. His eyes widened as he began to try to squirm around again. He then felt his feet getting trapped in an armlock.

"W-Wait! Wait! D-don't you daAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARE!" Manny began laughing as they began to tickle his feet mercilessly. "NO! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! PLEASE STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" He begged, tears finally streaming down his face.

"Nope." Harry chuckled, tickling underneath his toes.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Manny screamed with laughter.

Harry and Robin giggled at the small child laughing loudly. Manny wheezed as his back arched. His lungs felt like they were on fire. Harry saw how red Manny's face was and made Robin stop.

"Alright you've had enough." Harry chuckled, ruffling Manny's hair.

"Hehehehehehe...T-Thahahahank you." Manny giggled, holding onto his stomach.

"Awww! Tried honey?" Robin cooed. Manny nodded and Harry placed him onto his lap. Manny's eyelids began to feel heavy and eventually closed all the way. Harry kissed his forehead and cradled him gently.

"Goodnight, sweetie." Robin whispered into Manny's ear. "Hope you had fun."

(Send requests pls!)