Someone Gets Hurt

(Warning: Angst ahead!)

Harry burst through the door to the studio of his show with Robin behind him. After Robin had 'died', he was reunited with Harry. They immediately went to find the studio to save Manny.

"Oh God, where is he?!" Robin said in a panicked tone.

"Robin, it's ok! Just relax..." Harry told him, trying to help Robin breathe slowly. It didn't seem to help though. "He has to be here somewhere..."

"Oh, look who's here~"

Harry and Robin jumped in shock. Robin hid behind his red boyfriend in fear. They both saw a figure in the shadows.

Harry immediately recognized who the figure was and growled lowly. The figure walked out of the shadows and was revealed to be Roy.

"I've been waiting for you two allll day~" Roy grinned sadistically.

"Where is Manny!?" Harry shouted.

"In his room, waiting for another lesson..." Roy answered, circling around the two.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE HURT HIM!!" Harry yelled, his eyes turning red with anger.

"Now now, watch your mouth~" Roy chuckled darkly. Harry growled angrily. "You can try and 'save' the little brat...but I assure you, you won't be able too..."

"What are you gonna do to stop us?" Harry asked holding onto Robin, who was scared for his life.

"Oh nothing~ In fact...I'll give you a head start~" Roy teased.

"Come on Robin! We need to go get Manny." Harry glared at Roy. "He's not worth out time..."

He and Robin ran off to find someway to Manny. Roy just watched them with an evil look. He called over Larry, one of the teachers he made. When Larry arrived, he bowed down in front of Roy.

"What do you need, Master?" Larry asked.

"It's seems like we have a few guests. Go tell the others and have them deal with the two. And you go deal with my son..." Roy informed him.

"Y-Yes Master..." Larry said, seemingly hesitant but Roy didn't pay any attention to it though(A/N which he will soon come to regret). He watch Larry head off, smirking.

~Time skip~

"There's the room!" Robin exclaimed.

He and Harry had found an doorway into the house. Harry went over to Robin and saw the door to their old room. From the inside, they heard someone crying. They then realized that it was Manny.

Harry bursted through the door to find Manny on his bed, crying while a talking lamp was singing to him. Manny was pulling on his hair and covering his ears.

"STOP! PLEASE! NO MORE!" Manny cried out.

"And you can have a dream about losing you friends~ And you can have a dream about-"

"ENOUGH!" Larry and Manny's eyes both widened in shock at the shout. They turned to see Harry glaring at the lamp angrily. He grabbed the lamp by his and threw him against the wall.