Wedding Day (Fluffybird)

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

Robin was so nervous. Nervous and excited. Today was his big day. His wedding day. He couldn't be more happy than he was today.

He remembered when Harry proposed to him. It was the best day of his life. Well maybe his second best day next to today.

He was getting ready in his changing room. He was sweating uncontrollably and biting his nails. He tried to breathe and calm down but nothing seemed to work. Suddenly he heard someone knock on the door.

"C-Come in!" Robin called out. The door opened and Manny popped his head through it. Robin beamed at the sight of his son. "Oh! Hi sweetie! Do you need something?" He asked.

"I was just checking to see how you were doing." Manny responded, walking in. When Robin saw Manny in his little tuxedo, he gasped and went over to Manny and began kissing him all over his face.

"Hehehehey! Papa stahahahahahahap!" Manny giggled.

"Oh you look so adorable~" Robin cooed. "My little baby is all grown up~"

"Papaaaaaaa!" Manny whined, blushing. "You're embarrassing me! I already got enough attention from dad!"

"Still, you look absolutely handsome in your little tux~!" Robin smiled. Manny blushes and crossed his arms.

"Anyways, are you ok? You looked nervous when I came in." Manny asked. Robin rubbed his left leg with his right one.

"Well, I am a little nervous. " Robin admitted. Manny hugged Robin's waist.

"It's ok Papa! Everything will be ok!" Manny assured Robin.

"Thank you sweetie!" Robin smiled, kisskng Manny's forehead. Manny smiled at Robin and looked at the clock on the walk with wide eyes.

"Oh, you gotta get out there now!" Manny exclaimed.

"Oh dear! Is it time already?" Robin asked, looking over at the clock.

"Come on! I'll walk with you if you want!" Manny said, grabbing Robin's hand.

"Hehe~ Thank you honey." Robin smiled. Manny beamed at his Papa.

"Come on, Papa! You can do this!" Manny cheered, making Robin giggle.

~Meanwhile at the altar with Harry~

(A/N: This scene is based off of this):

"I can't do this..." Harry whimpered, sweating a lot. He yelped and jolted when Paige jabbed his shoulder with the back of the shotgun she had.

"You better not bail!" Paige shouted.

"G-Gck! Y-Y-Yes, you're right." Harry stammered. He messed with his suit. "Ok. Pull it together Harry. You can do this." He whispered to himself. He let out some whimpers as he shook uncontrollably.