First Date (Fluffybird)

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

Robin felt so excited. He still couldn't believe that Harry said yes to him when he asked him out. And today, they were going on that date. Harry told Robin to come over to his house for dinner.

He was at Harry's door, trying to find the courage to knock the door. He was nervous about messing something up in front of Harry. Finally, he swallowed hard and hesitantly knocked the door. He waited a few seconds but no one answered.

Robin inhaled and exhaled. "Ok Robin. Just relax. Don't panic." He thinks to himself, but he eventually starts to panic again. "But what if I embarrass myself in front of him? What if he changed his mind? Oh god I'm gonna die alone! Why do I even try-"

"Oh Robin! Hey!" Robin jumped in surprise and looked up. He hadn't heard Harry open the door. He stood still, staring at him and blushing slightly.

"H-Heyyy...!" Robin said, giggling slightly.

"Come in!" Harry let him through the door.

Robin went inside, shifting uncontrollably, and walked with Harry. He couldn't stop blushing and looking at Harry. He looked so handsome. Harry looked over at the blushing bird.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked. Robin jumped in surprise, turning even more red than before.

"N-Nothing, I'm alright!" Robin exclaimed, smiling nervously.

Harry chuckled a bit. They got to the dining room, to which Robin gasped. Harry had gotten out of his way to make this dinner. He had even gotten Robin's favorite food: chicken.

"Oh my..." Robin whispered, He looked over at Harry and turned bashful again. "Y-You know you didn't h-have to do a-all of t-this for m-me." He stuttered, blushing.

"I'd do anything for you~" Harry flirted, taking Robin's hand and kissing it. This caused Robin to blush harder.

"H-Hehe, a-aren't you j-just a gentleman." Robin giggled nervously.

Harry laughed softly at him. They both began eating together. Robin was still blushing softly while talking to Harry. He couldn't listen to what Harry was saying because he couldn't stop gazing at him.

"Robin?" Harry's voice made Robin snap back to reality. He became embarrassed and hid his face.

"I-I um..." Robin's face was burning up. "E-Excuse me..."

"Wait-" Before he could finish, Robin got up and ran off.

Harry ran after Robin, worried. When he found the bird, he saw that he was talking to himself and hitting his head with the palms of his hands.

"Stupid, stupid, STUPID-!" Robin muttered to himself. "Why did I ever think Harry would ever like someone like me? I'm nobody worth loving..."

"Robin..." Harry's voice made Robin jump in shock.

"O-Oh h-hey eheh!...I d-didn't see you t-there!..." Robin said, faking a smile. Harry gave him a look. "...How much did you hear?"

"Everything." Harry sighed and grabbed Robin by his sides, making Robin blush. "Robin, please don't say that about yourself. You are worth loving! I...I love you."

"I-I..." Robin didn't know what to say.

But before he could do or say anything, Harry brought him closer and kissed him softly. Robin's eyes widened in shock. He slowly closed them and kissed him back. Once they broke the kiss, they gazed into each other's eyes.

"I love you, Harry~" Robin finally said, giving him a wobbly smile.

"I love you too, my dearest~" Harry sighed.

"A-Are...Are we together now?..." Robin asked.

"Heh yeah. Yeah we are" Harry chuckled.

Robin squealed with happiness. He tackled Harry to the ground and kissed him all over his face. Harry laughed and began to kiss him in return. They kissed officially on the lips, happy in each other's embrace.

(Send requests pls!)