Nightmares

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

(Warning: This is a tickle fic)

Manny woke up screaming. He sat up there shaking uncontrollably, sobbing silently. He looked over at Harry and Robin's beds. Robin didn't seem to have heard him and Harry's bed was empty. He got up to look for Harry.

He quietly slipped out of the room and walked down stairs. He found Harry in the Living  on the couch. He was muttering something to himself about 'getting lost'. Probably some spiritual shit.

"D-Dad...?" Manny whimpered out, still shaken from his nightmare. Harry jumped and looked over.

"Oh Manny, it's just you. Why are you awake?" Harry asked.

"I-I had a nightmare..." Manny stuttered.

Harry gasped. He got up from the couch and went over to Manny. He picked him up and kissed his forehead.

"You wanna talk about it, honey?" Harry asked. Manny nods. Harry carries him over to the couch and sat down with him.

"So what was your nightmare about?" Harry asked.

"Y-You told m-me you didn't w-want me. Y-You and Robin were gonna s-send me a-away. I-I tried to c-call out to you b-but you just..." Manny couldn't finish. He eyes brimmed with tears. Harry frowned and hugged him closely.

"That dream will never happen. I would never leave you. I love you so much." Harry whispered to him.

Manny buried his face into Harry's chest. They stayed like that for a few minutes until Manny pulled away. He culed up in a ball. Harry didn't want to see his baby like this.

Harry tried to think of a way to cheer him up. He suddenly had an idea. He smirked as he lifted up Manny's shirt slightly. Manny was confused by Harry's actions. But before he could ask, he felt Harry gently tickle his belly.

"E-Ehehehehehehehehehehehe! W-Wahahahahahahahahait nohohohohohohoho!" Manny squeaked, trying to hold down Harry's hand.

"Sorry but you can't stop the tickle monster, young man." Harry teased him, beginning to blow raspberries on his tummy.

"EEEEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Manny squealed with laughter. He covered his mouth so he wasn't too loud.

"Tickle tickle tiiiiiiickle~" Harry cooed softly. He began to tickle Manny's ribs and armpits.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! PLHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE IT TIHIHIHIHIHIHIHICKLES!" Manny begged.

"Oh does it now? Interesting~ So what could happen if I do THIS?" Harry began to squeeze Manny's hips. Manny buried his face in a nearby pillow so his squeals were muffled.

"Tickle tickle~" Harry continued to tease him. Manny thrashed around, squeaking with laughter.

Eventually, Harry slowed down the tickling as he began to gently tickle Manny's feet. Manny was very ticklish on his feet, so even gentle tickles there made him squeal with laughter. He squirmed around to get away but Harry was too strong.

"DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEASE!" Manny begged, his laughter still muffled by the pillow his face was in.

"Do you feel better yet, buddy?" Harry asked.

"Y-YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHES!" Manny laughed.

Harry looked at the part Manny's face that wasn't covered by the pillow. His face was red and he was practically crying. Harry decided he had enough so he stopped. Manny panted heavily as he laid on Harry's lap.

"Heh, tired kiddo?" Harry chuckled. Manny nodded with a wobbly smile. "Let's get you to bed."

He picked up Manny and carried him to their room. He laid down Manny on his bed and tucked him in. He gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight Dad. Love you!" Manny whispered.

"Love you too kid. Night." Harry whispered back as Manny fell fast asleep.

(Send requests pls!)