Asking for it

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

Robin and Harry were on the couch talking and watching TV when Manny walked in the room. He looked flustered and nervous. His two dads looked over at him and smiled.

"Hey ManMan." Harry said as Manny got closer to him and Robin.

"H-Hi guys..." Manny muttered, a slight blush on the face.

"What's up?" Robin asked. Manny blushed harder.

"Do you need something?" Harry asked, pausing the TV. Manny nodded. "Hmm, ok! What do you need, honey?"

"U-Um w-well-..." Manny stuttered, getting more nervous.

"What's wrong honey?" Harry asked.

Manny's face was bright red at this point. Robin then realized what he wanted and smirked. He leaned in and whispered into Harry's ear. Harry grew a similar smirk on his face.

"Oh...I see~" Harry picked up Manny and placed him in-between him and Robin. "You want that, don't you?~" he asked. Manny nodded, blushing uncontrollably.

"Ahahaha! Awwww sweetie~ You didn't have to be so embarrassed to ask~" Robin giggled.

Suddenly, Harry placed Manny on his lap. He grabbed his wrists and lifting his arms above his head, causing Manny to squeak. Robin grinned and scooted closer to him.

"Is our little baby craving a visit from the tickle monsters?~" Robin growled playfully.

"Y-Yehehehes,," Manny said nervously, already giggling.

"Heh, alright then~" Harry chuckled. He and Robin began wiggling their fingers in front of Manny's face.

"The tickle monsters are gonna getcha!~" Robin teased. Manny yipped and tried to hide his face.

The two dads then pinned Manny down onto the couch. "Tell us when you want us to stop, ok sweetie?" Harry told him. Manny nodded, giving a wobbly smile.

"Good. Now where should we begin?~" Robin and Harry looked over at Manny, making him squirm a bit. Robin then began flutter his fingers over Manny's sides.

"EEEK! Hehehehehahahaha!" Manny squealed.

"Awwww~ Such a cute laugh~" Robin cooed.

Harry began scratching at Manny's armpits, making him scream with laughter. "Awww aren't you just adorable~ Tickle tickle tiiiiickle~" Harry teased.

"EEEEEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MY GOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOD!" Manny screamed with laughter, thrashing around uncontrollably.

"Coochie coochie coo~" Robin taunted, squeezing Manny's hips.

"NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAT THEHEHEHEHEHERE!" Manny begged.

"Oh yes~ Tickle tickle~" Robin teased, continuing to squeeze.

After a few minutes, they gave Manny a break to breathe.