Tickle Fight

(Warning: This is a tickle fic)

Robin was sitting on the couch watching TV. Harry was at work so he and Manny were home alone. Suddenly he heard a creaking sound behind him.

Before Robin could turn to see what the noise was, he felt himself get tackled. He opened his eyes to see Manny hovering over him smiling.

"Gotcha Robin!" Manny giggled happily. Robin giggled too.

"You certainly did." Robin responded.

Manny snuggled up next to Robin. Robin smiled down at the yellow child and cuddled with him. Suddenly he felt a tingly feeling on his sides. He jumped a bit and giggled.

"What wrong?" Manny asked, with a hint of mischief in his voice. Robin looked at his sides to see Manny wiggling his fingers against them.

"Sweheheheheheetie, c-cut that ouhuhuhuhut!" Robin squeaked.

Manny cocked his head in confusion and looked at where his hands were. A little smirk on grew his face.

"Cut what out? Do you mean this?" Manny grinned as he began squeezing Robin's sides.

"EEEK! M-Mahahahahahahanny plehehehease! That tihihihihihickles hahahahahahaha!" Robin squealed.

"Oh does it now? What about this? And this?" Manny began to tickle Robin's belly and ribs.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MANNY NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Robin screamed with laughter.

"Hehehe~ Make me!" Manny teased.

Robin gathered up enough strength to pin down Manny underneath him. He pinned Manny's arms over his head. Manny smiled nervously as Robin grinned evilly over him. He tried to squirm out the bird's grasp but was unable to.

"Ohohoho~ You're so dead, sweetheart~" Robin chuckled darkly. Manny giggled nervously.

"Ehehehe...c-can't we talk about th-" Before Manny could finish his sentence, Robin began tickling all over his belly and sides. "EEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! ROBIN STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! I'M SOHOHOHOHORRY!" He begged through his laughter.

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it~ You shouldn't have made the tickle monster angry. Now laugh for me~" Robin blew large raspberries on his stomach.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! PAPA PLEHEHEHEASE!" Manny squealed.

"Tickle tickle tiiiickle~" Robin whispered teases into Manny ears.

He then began to tickle his armpits, making Manny scream. Robin then looked down over at Manny's feet, crawling closer to them. "Hmmm...I think your feet need a little attention." He teased. Manny's eyes widened with fear.

"N-NO!" Manny shouted. He sat up quickly and clamped his hands onto Robin's sides, kneading and tickling them.

"AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! MANNY WAHAHAHAHAHAIT!" Robin shrieked.

Manny grinned playfully. He then quickly grabbed Robin's legs and began to tickle his feet. Robin attempted to push Manny off, laughing louder than he did before. After a few minutes,Manny finally stopped and got off of Robin, who laid there, panting heavily.

"You ok, Robin?" Manny asked, concerned about his Papa.

Robin sat up, brushing his feathered hair back. Then suddenly, he grabbed Manny by his ankles and placed his feet on his lap, ripping his socks off.

"W-Wait! Robin no!" Manny tried to reason with Robin, but with no avail.

"It's only fair~" Robin giggled. He slowly moved his wiggling fingers to Manny's feet, making his face turn bright red.

"P-Please noooOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Manny felt Robin's feathered fingers between his toes, making him scream and squirm around. "NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PAPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!"

"No wonder you didn't want me to touch them~" Robin slyly stated.

"STAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!" Manny wheezed, tears pouring down his cheeks.

Robin tickled Manny's feet for a few minutes before stopping. He picked up Manny and laid him on his lap. Manny panted, still giggling slightly. Robin kissed his forehead gently as he passed out on his lap.

~~~

"Guys I'm home!" Harry called out, walking through the door. He closed the door behind him and walked into the living room.

"Hello-" Harry stopped mid-sentence when he saw Manny and Robin sleeping together. He stared at them for a moment and smiled a bit. He went over towards them and laid a blanket over them.

"You two are too much." Harry chuckled.

(Send requests pls)