Birthday Tickles

(Requested by: TulipArtz)

(Art by: @clowncore-lee)

Today, it was Harry's birthday. Though he didn't seem too excited about it. Manny was a bit confused about why that was.

"Aren't you excited it's your birthday, Dad?" Manny asked.

"No, not really." Harry hummed while reading a book.

"Why not?" Manny questioned, cocked his head sideways.

"Eh, I don't know. Just doesn't seem like something to get excited over to me anymore." Harry explained.

"Oh,," Manny drifted off, thinking about what he said.

"Hey, don't worry about it, Buddy~" Harry smiled, ruffling Manny's hair.

"Well..." An idea suddenly popped inside Manny's head, a tiny, mischievous smile growing in his face. "Ok then!" Harry chuckled softly, continuing to read his book.

Manny went to find Robin. He looked into the kitchen and found the bird himself. He rushed over and tapped Robin's shoulder to get his attention.

"Hm? Oh hi honey! Do you need something?" Robin asked.

"I need your help surprising Harry!" Manny whispered as he brought Robin closer.

"Oh really? Well, what is it?" Robin asked. Manny whispered very quietly into Robin's ear his idea. The bird smirked as he heard the idea.

"That's a wonderful idea, darling~ I'll be happy to help~" Robin grinned.

"Hehe~ Great!" Manny giggled. "Now c'mere! Here's what we're gonna do!" He brought Robin closer again and whispered his plan to his Papa.

~~~

Harry was laying on the couch, fast asleep, with his book over his face. He was snoring loudly. Robin and Manny came into the living room and saw Harry. They both giggled quietly at his snoring.

"Shhhh~" Manny hushed Robin as they got closer to Harry. They both crawled onto the couch and got on top of him.

"You ready?" Robin asked. Manny nodded.

"Let's do this!" The child said excitedly.

"Hmhm, alrighty then~" Robin giggled. Harry suddenly woke up and looked around him to see the two looking over him.

"Ngh...guys? What are-?" Harry groaned before suddenly felt the two tickle his armpits and sides. "GCK-! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! G-GUHUHUHUHUHUHUYS!" Harry laughed.

"Hey Dad! Hehe~" Manny giggled.

"WH-WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT DO YOHOHOHOHOU TWO THIHIHIHIHINK YOUR DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOING!?" Harry yelled, laughing loudly.

"We're just giving you our birthday gift to you: tickles~" Robin explained.

"AHAHAHAHAHARE YOU SEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERIOUS!?!" Harry asked, shrieking with laughter.

"Hehe, yep! It was my idea!~" Manny confessed, beginning to tickle Harry's stomach.

"I SWEHEHEHEHEHEAR TO GOHOHOHOD, Y-YOU TWO SOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO DEAD WHEHEHEHEHEHEN I GEHEHEHEHEHET MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHANDS ON YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU!" Harry threatened, trying to grab either of them.

"Hehe~ Good luck with that~" Manny teased, giggling.

"YOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU LITTLE BRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!" Harry growled. Manny and Robin just giggled, knowing Harry didn't mean that.

"Now now, Harry, don't be so rude! " Robin tisked. "Looks like you'll have to be punished for that~" He crawled over to Harry's legs and began tickling his feet.

"GAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! N-NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO R-ROHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOBIN!" Harry squealed.

"Manny, go get his knees. That's his weak spot~" Robin suggested.

"Hehe ok!" Manny nodded.

"NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! S-SWEETHEART DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHON'T!" Harry begged. Manny just smirked mischievously as he began squeezing his knees. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Harry screamed.

"Hehehe~ Not sorry~" Manny giggled. They kept him like that for at least an hour until they finally stopped.

"Hehehehehehe...~" Harry panted and giggled uncontrollably.

"Heh, you ok?~" Robin asked. Harry just glared at the two, making Manny nervous.

"You aren't mad at us, are you? I just wanted to make you happy since it's your birthday,," Manny whimpered. Harry's expression softened and he began to smile a bit.

"Oh c'mere~" Harry pulled Manny closer and beginning to kiss him all over his face.

"Eeeehehehehehe!" Manny began giggling softly.

"Hmhmhm, thanks~ Both of you~" Harry chuckled, leaning over to kiss Robin's cheek.

"It's no problem, really~" Robin hummed, kissing Harry's cheek in return.

"Buuuuuut...~" Harry suddenly scooped the other two up in his arms, to their surprise. "Don't think that means I won't get my revenge on you two~" Harry growled playfully.

"O-Oh no..." Robin and Manny both thought. Harry grinned as he began tickling their stomachs. They both immediately began to scream with laughter. Harry just enjoyed every moment of them laughing.

"NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HARRY STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT!" Robin begged.

"P-PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE, WE'RE SOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORRY!" Manny apologized, squealing and squeaking with laughter.

"Sorry won't save you now, my dears~" Harry teased, continuing to tickle them. Today wasn't as boring as he thought it might've been.

(Send requests pls!)