Tickle Monsters Part 2

"W-Wait! Y-You guys wait! Please!" Manny begged.

Robin and Harry had Manny pinned down on the couch, looking at him with evil grins on their faces. Manny tried to get away but they were too strong for him. All he could do was squirm around in their grasp. Robin then began inching his fingers closer and closer to Manny's belly.

"G-Guys please! L-Let's just talk about this!" Manny asked nervously.

"Hmm ok. Tell us then. Why shouldn't we tickle you?" Harry asked, his hands hovering over Manny's tummy.

"I-I- I'm not even that ticklish,," Manny lied, squirming around nervously.

"Oh really?~ Then how come you squeaked adorably when I did this?~" Harry brushed his hand over Manny's side.

"EEEEKhehehehe!" Manny squealed.

"Heh, you sure you're not ticklish?~" Harry teased.

"P-Please don't tickle me,," Manny squeaked nervously.

"Hmmmmm no I think we will~" Robin smirked, beginning to gently trace his fingers all over Manny's tummy.

"Eeeek! W-Wahahahahait! Plehehehehease dohohohohohon't!" Manny begged.

"Awww~ What a cute laugh~" Harry teased, helping Robin tickle Manny's belly.

"G-Gahahahahahaha! Sh-Shut uhuhuhuhuhuhuhup!" Manny squealed.

"Does someone need to be punished some more?~" Robin asked teasingly. He then began scratching at Manny's ribs.

"EEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!" Manny laughed, tears beginning to stream down his bright red face.

"Tickle tickle~" Robin teased. Manny began thrashing around to get away from his captors.

"Hehe~ Trying to escape, are we?~ Oh no, no, nooooo~" Harry chuckled, beginning to tickle his armpits.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEASE! I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T BREHEHEHEHEHEHEHEATHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" Manny wheezed.

Robin and Harry saw how red he was and gave him a break. "Hehehehehe...Ohohohoho thank gohohohohod...A-Ahahare you done now?" Manny asked, panting and giggling

"Hehehe~ No, no silly~ We're just giving you a little break~" Robin giggled, kissing Manny's forehead.

"O-Oh God...Please don't..." Manny begged, still panting.

Robin smiled sweetly with an evil look in his eyes. He then began to squeeze Manny's sides and hips. This caused Manny to buck around and scream with laughter. Harry chuckled softly and began to kiss and blow raspberries over Manny's neck.

"N-NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THERE! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!" Manny screamed with laughter.

"Awwwwww!~" Robin and Harry cooed.

This went on for a while. Manny thrashed around, desperate to escape. He screamed and squealed with laughter, tears pouring out of his eyes.