You have my blessings

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis
Once we arrived in Alpha Marcus's territory, we went inside and several wolves, upon seeing their Alpha, bowed their heads in submission. Marcus walked past them, his arm wrapped possessively around my waist. We went to the table with the refreshments and Marcus poured two glasses of vodka, one for Father and the other for him.

"Artemis would you like something to drink?" Marcus asked once he had taken a sip of his drink.
"Uh juice will do for now thank you," I said looking around the crowded room.
Marcus picked up a jug filled with fruit punch, poured some in a glass and handed it to me.
"Would you like some Luna Adeline?" Marcus asked.
"No thank you Alpha Marcus, I'll just have a martini," she replied.

When Marcus had handed her a glass, she took it from him and drank it, keeping her eyes on her glass and nowhere else.
"Artemis you're back, did you get your things from home?"
I turned around with my glass in my hand and saw  Bria, Lana and Lydia coming towards us. Garret wasn't around, he was probably talking with Beta Axel.

They walked up to the table and smiled at me.
"Who are your friends Artemis? They were in my office while we were talking, but I didn't catch their names," Marcus said as he finished off the rest of his vodka.
"Of course he didn't catch their names, he was too busy half killing Alec," Caroline said with a smirk.
Ignoring my wolf's words, I turned to Marcus, flashing a bug smile.

"Marcus this is Lydia, Beta Garret's mate," i said introducing Lydia first.
"Pleasure to meet you," Marcus said shaking her hand.
"The pleasure is mine Alpha Marcus," Lydia said politely.
"And these are my two best friends Bria and Lana. They're from Moon Beam Pack, and so is Lydia," I said.

"Moon Beam Pack? The name sounds familiar, isn't that located somewhere up North? In the mountains perhaps?" Marcus furrowed his brows as he tried to think.
"Yes Alpha, Moon Beam Pack is located in the Madaras Harghita, in Harghita County.; in the mountainous area," Lydia said.
"Madaras Har-what?" I asked confusedly.
"Madaras Harghita. It's located in Romania," Bria corrected.

"It's a nice place, a little cold and remote, but it's nice nonetheless," Lana added.
"Alpha Marcus,"
We all turned around and saw Beta Axel coming towards us.
"Yes what is it?" Marcus inquired.
"Some of the wolves are whispering, they're curious about Artemis. Sine if the elders are talking about her," Beta Axel said efficiently.

"I'll be introducing her now. She's my mate and this is her pack. They deserve to know that they have their Luna now," Marcus said squeezing my waist.
"But I'm not ready to be a Luna. I can barely manage my own life, how can I manage those of others? Much less s whole pack?!" I exclaimed, frightened by the thought of me running a pack.

"Love it's okay, I'm just going to let everyone know the good news, you won't need to say anything if that's what you're worried about," Marcus assured me. I let out a sigh of relief.
"Well in that case fine, it's just that public speaking isn't really my thing," I said.
That wasn't entirely true. I just wasn't comfortable with people watching me, scrutinizing me, just waiting for me to make a mistake.

"Marcus if it's okay, may I have a word with my daughter please?"
My thoughts came to an abrupt halt when I heard my father's request.
"Certainly Lucius," Marcus consented.
"Thank you, come along dear," Father said as he walked towards the exit that lead to the water fountain outside. I nodded and trailed after him, wondering what he could possibly be wanting to talk about.

Once we were outside Father directed me to a bench and we sat down, partially hidden by the entrance where there was privacy.
For a while we said nothing, both absorbed in our own thoughts.
"So you're mated to an Alpha hmm?" Father said finally.
I looked at him and saw that instead of bitterness and resentment, there was slight sadness and a faint smile in his face.

"Well yes, I suppose so. Are you angry?" I asked hesitantly.
"I'm not angry Artemis, just a little sad. Sad that I didn't get to spend time with you before you found your mate," he admitted.
"Quality time. Instead of treating you the way I did while you were living in Emerald Guardians. Like a servant."

I felt a lump in my throat. Never in my 18 years have I heard my father sound so sad, so... sincere and honest. I placed a hand on his arm and he turned to face me, his eyes teary and dull.
"Daddy it's okay, I'll be right here, Shining Cosmos isn't far from Emerald Guardians. I'll come and visit you, and you me," I said softly.

Seeming comforted by this statement, Father sighed and stood up, pulling me up with him.
"I don't think I've ever apologized  for treating you so harshly. I beat you, I insulted and degraded you and allowed Alec, Natalie and your mother to hurt you so badly. I'm... truly sorry my child."

I was touched by this apology. So touched that the emotions I was trying so hard to maintain burst free, grabbing first my heart then then grazing my eyes. Tears started to flow down my cheeks for the second time this evening.
Father saw this and pulled me to him and hugged me, comforting me as I cried.

"I..I forgive you Daddy. I forgive you," I managed to say through my heartbroken sobs.
Father stroked my hair and I placed my head on his chest and we just stood for a few minutes, I cried and he soothed me. When I was feeling decidedly better I raised my head up and wiped my eyes.

"I am proud that you are mated to an Alpha my dear, may you have all the happiness in Shining Cosmos, that you couldn't have in Emerald Guardians," father said as he placed a hand on my head.
"You have my blessings."
I inhaled deeply and nodded.
"Thank you Daddy," I said softly.
Just as I was about to say something else, Marcus cane outside.

"I apologize for interrupting, but the time has come to introduce my mate to the pack," he said stepping out.
"Alright then. Hear that sweetheart? It's time for you to be introduced to your pack," Daddy said with an affectionate smile.

I smiled and nodded once more.
I checked my face in my compact mirror and saw that my makeup was fine, apparently the girls had applied some waterproof makeup this time, knowing sooner or later, I'd be crying again. And they were right. I had cried. But for the first time, I cried tears of happiness instead  of sadness, and along with that, I reconciled with my father and his blessings also.
And for once, things felt normal. 

Author's note: here we are, a beautiful, heartwarming chapter. Artemis and her father had a very nice father- daughter moment and instead of Natalie and her nagging and ultimately annoying behaviour there was love and tenderness. I do  hope you all enjoyed the chapter, next one will be up soon. Thank you for the loving support. Just a few more  and The Rejected Luna will reach 1k views. I am so excited!!!
❤️⭐❤️💯