Stupid mate bond

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied, plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis
After Marcus had threatened me, he stormed out of the Alpha's Chambers and left slamming the door behind him. I slumped down on my knees and cried, as I remembered his horrible words; he brought females into his territory, protected them and treated them nicely, then he would take his payment. What payment? He spoke of the females as though he was talking about a worthless piece of garbage.

"I can't believe the Moon Goddess would pair us with a man like Marcus. What crime did we commit to deserve such a punishment?!" Caroline howled sadly.
"Caroline don't question the Moon Goddess, she paired us with him for a reason. We...just don't know what that is," I said sadly.
"I know the reason, our life as pathetic as it is is surely a joke to her!" Caroline said angrily.

I sighed. As upset as I was, I had to agree with her. What if our life was a joke to the Moon Goddess? It had to be. No-one ever said she didn't have a sense of humour. And if this is her idea of a joke, I'm not laughing and neither is Caroline.
I'm not sure how long I sat there on the floor, but I did know that when I got up, it was way past midnight.

I got up off the floor and walked slowly to the bathroom. There was a tub, a shower stall, a large sink and a toilet in the corner. The walls were white the floors were black and the sink was marble as well as a couple touches here and there. I stripped out of the dress that was covered in sweat and tears might I add, stepped into the shower and turned on the taps. For once I didn't have to wait for the water to get hot, it was an instant reaction.

I took a loofah and picked up a bottle of shower gel and read it. Clere For Men. I hesitated a brief moment then shrugged my shoulders and poured some in the loofah and began to scrub my skin. After I rinsed off the soap, I wrapped myself in a thick towel and stepped out and into the bedroom. I closed the door to the Alpha's Chambers and looked on the bed to see the clothes Marcus git for me to wear.

A boxer shorts, a t-shirt and sweat pants. He probably wasn't able to get woman clothes for me. That was okay. I dried myself and dressed quickly then sat on the bed to dry my hair. That was when I heard the door opening. I froze and looked slowly up and saw Marcus standing there, his shirt buttons were slightly undone, his blue eyes were blood shot and he reeked of alcohol.

He stumbled into the room closing the door behind him. He walked slowly up to the bed and sat down next to me. I moved a few inches to the left and resumed drying my hair.
"ты пахнешь моим гелем для душа. Начни использовать с этого момента. Это делает меня таким собственническим по отношению к тебе,"
(You smell like my shower gel. Start using it from now on. It makes me so possessive of you.)

I had no idea what he just said, I knew fluent Italian, but Russian wasn't really my thing. I guess he was probably complimenting me on something.
"I'll get some clothes for you tomorrow. The sweatpants and t-shirt is just for tonight," he said in a deep voice. The alcohol mixed with his accent made his voice sound deep and alluring.

After he was saying such crude things to me earlier, I had no intention of finding anything attractive about him, but the mate bond had other ideas. His scent, even when mixed with alcohol, was so addictive. I inhaled deeply trough my nose, I couldn't help it and neither could Caroline.

"Я практически чувствую твое желание, исходящее от тебя, моя роза,"
(I can practically feel your desire radiating off of you my rose)
And once again he was speaking in Russian.
"Let's give him a taste of his own medicine. Say something bad to him in Italian," Caroline said rolling her eyes.
"Sure and have him angry with us again? No Caro. That's not happening," I said.

I finished drying my hair and put the towel back in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth using one if the brand new toothbrushes there. When I was done in the bathroom, I went back to the bedroom and saw that Marcus had fallen asleep. He laid on the bed with one hand over his eyes and his clothes were still on.
I walked to the edge of the bed and got in, taking care not to touch him, for fear he'll wake up.

I pulled the covers up to my chin and rested my head on the pillow. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 1:15 a.m. I was so tired I wasn't even going to bother doing anything else. Just sleeping.
"Good night Caroline sleep well," I said sleepily.
"Good night Artemis," she said yawning and curling up in her spot.

I laid on my back for a while staring up at the ceiling, I was restless, it was the first time I had spent a night away from home. That too with another man-my mate. It was 2:00 when I finally fell asleep. I was so exhausted, I didn't even feel Marcus wrap his arms around my waist.
"Спи спокойно моя роза,"
(Sleep well my rose)

Author's note: that was a rather uneventful chapter. Marcus is probably bipolar or something. In one chapter he's angry and saying; I'll break you, you are just an insignificant female, you are not my equal. Now he's being romantic, calling her his rose.
😔😔😔
I hope you all enjoy the chapter next one will be up soon ❤️❤️❤️❤️