The wolf's out of the bag

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.
Artemis

Once I had showered and changed into the black jeans, pink turtleneck sweater and pink Nike sneakers that Everice lent me, I sat at the dressing table and Everice did my hair.
"I'm so excited! I've never had a sister before, sure I have friends and all, but there was never anyone close to me that I could consider my sister," Everice said as she passed a brush gently through my hair.

"That's too bad. I never had a sister either. I have a brother, but we're not too close," I said a little sadly.
"Well now that you're mated to my brother, I finally have a sister. We'll have so much fun together," Everice said with a giggle that I found utterly adorable.
When Everice was finished, my hair looked so sleek and well done as it hung down my back.

"Would you like some makeup?" Everice asked producing a kit of L'Oréal Paris makeup.
"Yes please, I need to cover up these detested freckles," o said grinning.
"Detested? I love your freckles. They're staying," Everice stated as she opened up the kit and started applying some rouge orange eyeshadow to my eyelids. Then she put on eyeliner and pale pink lipgloss and a little foundation and spritzed some Victoria Secret perfume.

"Ты такая красивая,"
(You are so beautiful) Everice said in Russian as she surveyed my appearance.
"I don't speak Russian Everice. English please," I said.
"Oh sorry, I said you're so beautiful," Everice said smiling as she packed her things.
"Are you almost done Everice? They're here!" Dimitri shouted from the kitchen.
"We're coming!" Everice shouted back. "C'mon let's go before Dimitri catches a fit."

So we left the bedroom and went into the kitchen. Dimitri day at the kitchen table with a plate full of toast, eggs, bacon and a large English muffin. Which in my opinion was the most I had ever eaten for breakfast since I've been living in Shining Cosmos. The most I'd get was a peanut butter sandwich or a bowl of oatmeal with a cup of water.

"Eat up, you need to regain your strength, you're way too thin for my liking. Under my care you'll look good as new," Dimitri said as he pulled out a chair for me.
"I'm sure. Thank you Dimitri," I said smiling  as I picked up the fork and began to eat. I finished quickly breakfast and put the dishes in the sink just as the door to the Alpha's Chambers opened.
"Dimitri we're here," a friendly male voice called from the living room.

"In the kitchen!" Everice shouted.
Then four wolves two males and two females entered the kitchen, their arms linked. I caught sight of the females and froze in my spot. They looked amazing. They hadn't changed. They were here. Both of them were here, in Crimson Blood, with me.
"BRIA! LANA!" I shouted ecstatically.

The room grew silent, for five seconds, then it broke harder than a vase smashing on a concrete floor.
"ARTEMIS!"
Tears fell from my eyes as I rushed to embrace my two best friends whom I haven't seen in two long years. They hugged me tightly and we stood there in the middle of the kitchen, crying as we embraced each other.

"Bria, Lana, what are you both doing here?!" I exclaimed in total disbelief as I pulled back to look at them.
"What are we doing here? Better question what are you doing here?!" Bria and Lana exclaimed in unison.
"Oh Dea, è fantastico! Dopo tutti questi anni i miei due migliori amici sono qui nello stesso branco con me. Non riesco a crederci!"
(Oh Goddess this is amazing! After all these years my two best friends are here in the same pack with me. I can scarcely believe it!)
I said laughingly.

"Lo so, vero?! Neanche io posso crederci, l'ultima volta che ti abbiamo visto eri in Shining Cosmos con Marcus. Perché sei in Crimson Blood?"
(I know right?! I can't believe it either, the last time we saw you you were in Shining Cosmos with Marcus. Why are you in Crimson Blood?) Bria wanted to know.
"Quel bastardo ti ha ferito? Perché se lo ha fatto, lo trascinerò all'inferno!"
(Did that bastard hurt you? Because if he did, I'll drag him through hell!) Lana exclaimed.

"I don't mean to break up a tender moment, but can someone please tell me what's going on?" Dimitri asked from behind me.
Bria, Lana and I turned around and saw Dimitri and Everice standing behind us, bewildered expressions on their faces.

"Oh I'm sorry Dimitri. You see, Artemis was our friend before we joined Crimson Blood," Bria explained to them.
"Artemis these are our mates, Alessandro Marino and Vincent Ferrari," Lana said motioning to the two males who stood next to the doorway.
"Ciao Artemis, sono Alessandro,"
(Hello Artemis, I'm Alessandro)
The first male stood up and greeted me in Italian. He had short, curly brown hair with highlights and grey eyes. He was fair and had a friendly look about him.

"And I'm Vincent," the second make approached me and put out his hand. He had olive green eyes, a light chocolate brown hair colour and ge was fair like Alessandro. Both looked to be about 6'5 and had that big brother demeanour radiating off of them. I was at ease with them and they looked to be great mates for Bria and Lana.

"Ciao Vincent, Alessandro, è un piacere conoscervi entrambi,"
(Hello Vincent, Alessandro it's nice to meet you both) I said shaking their hands.
"So what are you guys doing here? How long have you been living in Crimson Blood?" I asked turning to face Bria.
"Alessandro and Vincent are the Gamma and Delta of Crimson Blood, Lana and I are the female Delta and Gamma," Bria said walking over to hug Alessandro.

"We've been here ever since Alec and Natalie became the Alpha and Luna of Emerald Guardians. Natalie is a pain in the ass and Alec is a cheat, a sexist and a liar," Lana said disgustedly.
"Do you know them Artemis? Alec and Natalie I mean," Dimitri asked.

"Yes. Alec is my brother," I said softly.
"What? Why didn't you tell me?" Dimitri asked coming in front to look at me. "So this means that Lucius and Adeline are your parents and you're an Alpha's daughter. Why did you keep this from me?"
"I'm sorry...I didn't know how to tell you, I was scared of your reaction," I whimpered.
"My reaction to what? It's not a problem Artemis. You're from Emerald Guardians, so what?  Why would you be scared?" Dimitri asked confusedly.

"What are you so concerned about that Dimitri?" Lana asked raising her eyebrows.
"She's my mate," Dimitri replied.
"SHE'S YOUR WHAT?!" Bria and Lana shouted incredulously.
"My mate, we're second chance mates," Dimitri said. "Why are you guys shouting? What's  wrong with that?"
"How can she be your second chance mate when she was mated to Marcus Spencer? The Alpha of Shining Cosmos?" Bria inquired.

"She was mated to WHO?" Dimitri shouted loudly.
"Artemis was mated to Marcus Spencer? Why didn't you tell me Artemis?!"
"Because I didn't expect to get a second chance mate I was expecting the rouges to rape me and kill me afterwards. I didn't  expect you to save me," I told him going my arms across my chest.

"Rouges tried to rape you?!" Lana shouted.
"Can everyone please stop with the shouting?" I said groaning.
"Why did you leave Shining Cosmos?" Bria wanted to know.
"Because Marcus rejected me," I said miserably.
"He rejected you? Why?" Everice asked. "What did you do?"
"He found out about my... previous occupation," I replied.

"What? How did he find out?" Lana exclaimed in horror.
"Natalie came and exposed it in front of him, he rejected me in front of the entire Shining Cosmos Pack," I said crying now.
"Did he hurt you?" Dimitri asked lowly as he clenched his fists.
"For two years he abused me, physically, emotionally, verbally and psychologically," I replied in a broken voice.

Dimitri let out a growl and slammed his hand in the table.
"THAT SON OF A BITCH!"
I screamed and stood up quickly and backed up against the wall, crying and clutching my heart while I slumped down on the ground.
"Per favore, non ferirmi! Mi dispiace, mi dispiace davvero molto, per favore non ferirmi, per favore non ferirmi! Mi dispiace, non posso sopportare altro dolore per favore io" Ti sto supplicando di non farmi del male!"
("Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry, I'm truly very sorry, please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me! I'm sorry, I can't endure any more pain please I'm begging you don't hurt me!)