Stranger things

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis
"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU, DIMITRI! STOP!" I shouted as  Damien and Roman rolled around on the ground, biting, scratching and clawing at each other. Mrs and Mrs Chekhov, Mr and Mrs Mason, Everice and I stood on the side while Skylar laid on the grass next to Everice, whining and howling sadly as she watched her mate fighting.
"Brett do something!" Mrs Chekhov exclaimed.

"They're not willing to listen to anyone Shannon, Roman saw Damien attack Artemis, his mate, the rage he felt has blinded him," Mr Chekhov said.
Suddenly Roman lunged at Damien and at the same time Damien lunged at Roman and the momentum caused them to collide and fall on the ground. I took this opportunity and rushed over and stood in between them.
"Stop it please" I cried out.

They stood up on all fours, glaring at each other.
"Kai mindlinked me, he said Damien is out of control and will kill Roman if he doesn't submit," Uncle Varun said frantically.
"Dimitri said the same about Damien," Todd told us.
"Roman, Damien please, stop fighting," I said pleadingly.

Then the worst happened, Roman and Damien growled at each other, this one louder and more aggressive than all the previous growls. They were getting ready to attack again. And this time, it would be for the kill. They jumped in the air with their claws unsheathed snarling.
"THAT. IS. ENOUGH!" I screamed this and put my hands in a cross X formation and suddenly a tingling sensation was felt in my hands and a large forcefield shot  out of my hands, up to the sky, forming a large barrier between Roman and Damien.

Everyone grew silent. The breeze stopped blowing. The grass and everything around us was still. Damien stopped as well as Roman, everyone that stood behind me inhaled sharply as the sight of the forcefield played in front of their eyes. I was utterly speechless. Did I do that?
"Dear Moon Goddess," Mrs Chekhov murmured.

"So it's true, you do have elemental powers Artemis. Our theories were correct. You have the power to project shields and forcefields," Everice said, too stunned to move. 
"She has elemental powers? How is this possible?" Aunt Selena asked with her hand over her mouth.

"It's a long story, but while we were in Crimson Blood, Artemis had sent her wolf to Gaura Pustiirii. The Hole of Desolation. Miraculously, her wolf blocked the spell, and since the Gaura Pustiirii spell cannot be broken by natural methods, we came up with the theory that Artemis had the elemental power to project shields and forcefields," Mr Chekhov explained.

"Kai wants to say something Varun. He wants us to go back to the house so he could change, he has something to say to Dimitri," Aunt Selena said to her mate.
"Very well then. Let's go," Uncle Varun said.
"But how do I remove the forcefield?" I asked panicking.
"Focus your energy on it coming down, close your eyes and visualise forcefield coming down," Mr Chekhov said.

I did just that. I closed my eyes and visualised it being brought down. At first nothing happened, then I put my hands down and relaxed and it did, the barrier  disappeared. I opened my eyes and gave an exhalation of relief. Roman whined and approached me, he bent his head in front of me. I dropped down on my knees and stroked his head. "It's okay my love," I said softly.

So everyone turned and left for the house, no conversation being exchanged between us. We soon reached the house and Aunt Selena went inside and came back out five minutes later with clothes for Kai, Dimitri and Kennedy since the abrupt shifts caused their clothes to rip. Skylar climbed up the porch steps and shifted behind the house and emerged wearing a yellow and blue sundress.