Crimson Blood Luna Wannabe

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Dimitri

«Альфа Дмитрий. Прошу прощения за неудобства. Я понятия не имел, что вы заняты, пожалуйста, простите меня."
(Alpha Dimitri I am so sorry for the inconvenience. I had no idea you were busy please forgive me)
One of my warriors, Mike, who was on border patrol said apologetically. I was walking through the woods with my parents, Todd, Vincent and Alessandro along with five of the warriors which were on border patrol.

"Где вы видели жуликов?"
(Where did you see the rouges?)
I asked seriously as we approached the edge of the east border.
"Мы видели троих,"
(We saw three)
Mike replied.
"Где они были?"
(Where were they?)
Father asked
"Прямо здесь,"
(Right here)

Mike led us to a large tree with a knife embedded in its trunk with a note written in...blood?
I pulled the knife out and read the note which was written in cursive writing. I clenched my teeth and growled under my breath.

Dear Alpha Dimitri
I have written to you after such a long time. How are you old friend? All is well in Crimson Blood I hope? Yes, no, maybe? I don't care! You had the audacity to kidnap my brother and drag him back to your pack?! To do what? To torture him! I will find you Dimitri, and I will make you pay for ripping my brother away from me! I will make you suffer for destroying my family! And remember...
Я слежу за тобой!
(I am watching you)

The note ended there with the person's signature. I folded the note and put it in my pocket.
"Do you think they'll come after our mate?" Roman asked worriedly.
"They wouldn't dare. They know of my reputation, it'll be suicide if they do," I said angrily.
"Dimitri," I heard Everice say in the mindlink.
"Yes Everice, what is it? Is Artemis okay?"
"She's fine but there's someone here, out in the courtyard, and she's demanding to see you,"

"Who is it?" I demanded.
"It's the Luna wannabe bitch,"
Everice said disgustedly.
"Where's Artemis?"
"She's here with Bria, Lana and me. We were taking a walk in the courtyard when she came in outta nowhere and started to yell and scream,"
"Stay there and keep Artemis away from her. We're at the east border, we'll be there shortly," I told Everice.

"Alessandro, Vincent, stay here with Mike and try to find some evidence that holds a connection to the note. Mom, Dad, Todd, come with me to the packhouse, there's an emergency that needs to be dealt with," I said as I turned around and ran in the direction of the packhouse.

Artemis
I had no idea who this woman was, she was walking up and down in front of Bria, Lana, Everice and me and pointing all sorts of accusations at me. Saying things like, 'I Stole what rightfully belonged to her'
'I had no place in Crimson Blood' and 'I didn't deserve him'
And by him I mean Dimitri.
"Who does this bitch think she is?" Caroline growled as she paced up and down in my head, snapping and barking.

"I'm picturing an image in my head and I don't like it. I think she's Dimitri's ex," I said while standing behind Bria.
"If she is, I think that gives us a pass to rip her head off. Dimitri is mated to us now," Caroline said territorially.
"Easy girl, let Dimitri come here first and then he'll decide what to do with her," I said soothingly.