Weak. Pathetic. Shallow

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied, plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis

Tali and I walked carefully down the grassy slope that led into the human village and after ensuring that no humans were around, we ran into the small but homey café to purchase our breakfast.

The walls of the café were painted a tasteful seashell pink, the floors were tiled in eggshell white, the long L- shaped counters were a gorgeous red and the lady at the counter, who was clearly the owner, looked cherry and happy as she waved cordially at us when we walked through the glass doors.

"Good morning Artemis and Tali, what can I get for two of my favourite wolves today?" she asked smiling. The woman who's name was Pam Lorrel worked at the café and was also a wolf like us. She didn't live in the packhouse since she enjoyed the peace and quiet of the human village as well as it's warmth. Something one can never find in our pack.

She was a small petite woman of forty one, with dazzling violet eyes, a fair complexion and short, brown curly hair. Pam and her mate Austin stayed in the human boarding house and often came to the packhouse to deliver herbs and spices to the pack's healer Velma. Pam was like a second mother to me and was the only elder who treated me well besides Garrett.

"Good morning Pam, Tali and I would like to have three large strawberry croissants and three coffees please," I said politely as I took out twenty bucks from my pocket. Pam nodded and filled my order while Tali and I browsed through the home magazines that were stacked in a basket in the corner.

"Order up," Pam said with a smile as she placed the order on the counter. I paid her quickly and Tali and I waved goodbye as we hurried out of the café, passing a teenage girl on our way.

"We have just ten minutes to get home and eat," I told Tali as we went behind the same tree and shifted. Luckily Pam placed everything in a large basket so it was convenient to carry. Tali held our clothes in her mouth while I held the basket in mine.

We ran in the direction of the packhouse with five minutes to spare, fortunately Barbara was still waiting in front for us. The Alpha and Luna were nowhere to be seen which was a relief.
Barbra took the basket from me and placed it on the table in the kitchen while Tali and I shifted once more and changed.

We walked into the kitchen where Barbara laid the breakfast out on three plates.
"No garlic bread huh?" she asked disappointedly. I shook my head and she groaned.
"At least we got the croissants right?" I asked cheerfully in an attempt to cheer her up.

It worked. Barbara's face lit up once more and she took first my plate then Tali's and placed them in front of us. Then she took hers and we all sat down at the kitchen table and began to eat. We had barely managed to swallow the first bite of the croissant when Alec came staggering into the kitchen with Natalie.

He was shirtless, she was bra-less, wearing only an oversized t-shirt to cover up the breasts that we all knew were fake. Her pants were off and she was straddling him, her legs wound tightly around his waist while they devoured each other's mouths.

Barbara silently gagged and Tali rolled her eyes and both of them went back to eating, ignoring them. I tried to ignore them too, but their moans were making it hard to concentrate. Suddenly Alec turned around and saw us sitting there and smirked.

He placed Natalie down and sauntered over to us, his chest and abs on full display. Oh no, please don't. Let us eat in peace and please don't hurt us.