The time spent together

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis
After Dimitri and I had our moment on the kitchen counter, we fixed our clothes and washed our hands. The pizza dough had set and it was time to cook it so I uncovered the cloth and got to work on rolling it out. Dimitri saw what I was doing and guessed right away that it was pizza I was making despite my efforts to keep it a surprise.

I rolled out six and placed them in their separate pans and put the pans on the counter. Then I spread the sauces and put the toppings on while Dimitri watched me while squeezing my shoulders and occasionally kissing my neck. Caroline, while she enjoyed being in Dimitri's company, wanted to spend time with Roman as well. She scratched at the barrier I put up and whined impatiently.

"Is Caroline anxious to get outside?" Dimitri asked lowly.
"She's scratching at the barrier and is really antsy. I figure she is," I answered while I sprinkled cheese on the fifth pizza.
"So is Roman, I think they want to spend some time together. Why not finish off the pizzas and put them on the oven and we'll give them some time while they're baking," Dimitri said.

"Okay this is the last one then I'll put them in to bake. It should take an hour and forty five minutes for the most," I said as I sprinkled some mushrooms on the sixth pizza and then some peppers, onions and pineapples. Once done I slid them in the oven and closed the door. Dimitri and I quickly packed the leftover  ingredients in containers, put them in the fridge and cleaned up the kitchen.

"We have an hour and forty five minutes. Let's make the most of it," I said seductively as I pulled Dimitri's shirt over his head.
Dimitri chuckled and discarded of my jacket and crop top as well as my skirt. When we were both naked we shifted and allowed Roman and Caroline to take full control.

Caroline growled playfully and pounced on Roman and pinned him under her. She licked him on his face and ran towards the beach. Roman got up and followed her and they began to play on the sand, jumping on each other and pinning the other down. At one point in time Roman hid from Caroline and she spent twenty minutes looking for him. Then out of nowhere he jumped on her back and buried her face in the sand.

Caroline was not pleased with his action and chased after him, determined to catch him and make him pay. But Roman was too fast for her and as usual ended up outrunning her. They chased each other for a good while until I decided it was time to head back.
"The pizzas will burn if we don't  go back now, let's go check on them," I mindlinked Dimitri.
"Okay let's go, I'm starving," Dimitri said.

"Nooo! There's still light out, let's stay out for a few more minutes," Caroline protested.
"The pizza will burn and we won't have anything for dinner. You'll have plenty of time to play with Roman," I said gently.
"Fine. Let's go," Caroline said as she ran in the direction of the house with Roman following.

They ran behind the house and shifted and Dimitri and I changed into our clothes. I ran indoors and quickly washed my hands and opened the oven door.
"Ten more minutes and these would've been blackened beyond recognition," I said in relief as I donned oven mittens and took the pizzas out one at a time and placed them on the counter.

They smelled divine and I simply couldn't wait to take a bite out of the gooey, sticky, bathed in cheesy glory pizza. The calories would probably haunt me for the rest of this week but I couldn't care less. I could always burn them of in the gym or something.
"Looks like we're having pizza for dinner too," Dimitri said jokingly as he sat on the chair at the table, his eyes on me.
"Yeah it looks like it," I giggled.

When the pizzas were cooled off I cut one and placed six slices on our plates. Three for Dimitri and three for me. Dimitri poured some Coke for us and I arranged the pizza slices on our plates.
"Wanna eat on the balcony?" Dimitri asked.
"Sure let's go. The breeze is so nice and there's still some sun out," I said smilingly.

So we walked upstairs and onto the balcony and placed the plates of pizza and the cups of Coke on the table and leaned back in the comfortable leather lounge chairs. The sky was painted a lovely mix of rouge orange and pink, indicating that it was a little after dusk.

I took a bite out of a pizza slice and moaned contentedly.
They were delicious.
"Wow this is amazing baby," Dimitri said as he swallowed his first bite. "You have a culinary talent."
"Thank you darling, you're simply too kind," I said sweetly.
"I give credit where credit is due," he chuckled.

We sat on the balcony eating out pizza and sipping our Coke, admiring the sun as it set slowly over the horizon and having the breeze blow our hair and clothes. Being outdoors with my mate was so relaxing. I loved every minute of it. The peace, the tranquility and the ambience of the evening. Just like the man sitting in front of me. Complete and utter perfection.