Elemental powers

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original, originating from my mind.

Shoutout to:
@Nthabibotha for being the first to come up with a nickname for Tiffany. (Tiffa-bitch) 😂😂😂

Artemis
"Caroline tried to resist the Gaura Pustiirii spell and when she did, a shield was projected in front of her, hence blocking the spell?" Mr Chekhov asked with raised eyebrows.
"That's what she said," I told him.
Dimitri, Bria, Lana, Everice, Alessandro, Vincent, Todd, Mr and Mrs Chekhov and Anita gathered around me in the library and we sat down to discuss exactly how Caroline blocked the Gaura Pustiirii spell.

"I don't understand it. The Gaura Pustiirii spell is unbreakable. The Moon Goddess gave all wolves the ability to speak it in the Romanian language, hence the name. It has been given so a person can choose to live with or without their wolf," Anita said thoughtfully as she thumbed through the book on Wolfology, trying to find something that would support her theory.

"Could it be that Artemis and Caroline has the elemental power to project shields and forcefields?" Todd inquired.
"Elemental powers? But how? A wolf is born with elemental powers, when he or she teaches the age of ten, it is awakened, the age of twenty is when it is brought to the surface," I said.
"I'm going to be twenty one in five weeks time, I haven't had any elemental powers."

"But how could Caroline have blocked the Gaura Pustiirii spell if she wasn't shielded? You having the elemental power to project shields is the only logical explanation," Dimitri said.
I inhaled sharply and held my hands together and looked from person to person.
"Do you have elemental powers?" I asked Dimitri.
"I do actually. I can harness energy from any individual I choose," Dimitri replied.

"And I have the power to heal," Bria said proudly.
"I'm a mediator. I resolve conflicts and bring peace, it's a rare talent," Lana told me.
"I can read thoughts," Alessandro put in as he wrapped an affectionate arm around Bria's shoulder. "I read my baby's thoughts all the time, and this morning I was pleasantly surprised to see the red lingerie set she bought for me."

"Baby! That was  a surprise that was meant for private ears only," Bria hit Alessandro on his head and he chuckled. "Perdonami amore mio. Sto ancora avendo la mia sorpresa?"
(Forgive me my love. Am I still having my surprise?) he asked.
"Dipende da quanto ti comporti bene,"
(That depends on how good you behave) she said smirking seductively at him.

"So Dad, if it's true and Artemis does have elemental powers, how can we bring them to the front? I mean, projecting forcefields? That would be a huge advantage for us," Dimitri said as he wrapped his arms around me.
"Yes it would be, but in order to bring her powers to the front, she'll need something to trigger it," Mr Chekhov said stroking his beard.

"When Dimitri first got his powers, the young Alpha from Evergreen Pack got him angry. So angry he had locked him in a choke hold and he wad wishing he could drain him and leave him to die," Mrs Chekhov told us.
"Then that intense anger and the wish to drain him combined, and Dimitri's powers were triggered."
"So basically all I need is something to trigger my powers?" I asked.

"Exactly. When I met Alessandro for the first time and found out he was my mate, he was lying on the bottom of a cliff after he was attacked by a bear. His organs were bleeding and he was seconds from death. I didn't want to lose him so I held him in my arms, praying for him to live. My powers were triggered and I healed him," Bria said as she looked fondly at her mate.

"And I'll never forget your comforting touch when you did. I love you so much baby," Alessandro said lovingly.
"I love you more," Bria whispered as she moved closer to him and planted her lips on his.
"Please not here, not now. Get a room," Todd said rolling his eyes.
"How do I get my powers triggered?" I asked Anita.