Couple's hideaway for two

⚠️Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied, plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis
"You guys are so cute together. Dimitri cares so much for you Artemis," Lana said as she stretched out on her bed.
"Hmm yes, if only there was a way you could repay him," Bria yawned and curled up on the sofa with a magazine in her hand while Everice sat by the window and I sat next to Lana.

"Yes I did, this afternoon after he spanked me, we kissed and I touched his chest and admired his glorious body," I said blushingly.
"Did you touch him anywhere else?" Lana inquired.
"Well no I didn't," I admitted.
"Well Artemis that's not paying him back. Paying him back is fulfilling his needs. You're a virgin right?" Bria asked.
"I am," I said a little shyly.

"Good. You first have to get away from here and go somewhere peaceful where it's just the two of you," Bria said as she put the magazine down and started to pace the floor. "If you guys can spend a week or two away from Crimson Blood, you can strengthen the mate bond and learn to fully trust each other. It'll be good for Caroline and Roman too."

"Dimitri has a vacation house on the outskirts of Tropic Breeze Pack. Alpha Daryl Goran is a longtime friend of Dad's. We helped him a few years ago when his father died and his pack went downhill. When they were back on their feet, Daryl gave Dimitri a piece of land and he had a vacation property built. Tropic Breeze is a very  peaceful pack and they live in the tropics, like the name implies," Everice said.

"Will he have the time to go? I mean he is an Alpha after all. Doesn't he have pack duties to attend to?" I asked twiddling my thumbs. "He may be too busy for a vacation."
"Artemis he's your mate. He'll always have time for you. And if he doesn't have time, he'll make time," Bria said comfortingly.
"Exactly. When Vince and I were just getting used to our still new relationship, I didn't think he'd have time for me, but he always managed to spend time with me," Lana said.

"Okay so go on downstairs and call him to his room and convince him to take you on a holiday to Tropic Breeze," Everice said as she pushed me out the door.
"This is so not necessary. He's busy-" I started to protest.
"JUST GO ARTEMIS!" the three of them exclaimed in unison.
I groaned and walked back downstairs where the guys were watching some football game.

"Dimitri cam I talk to you a minute please?" I asked softly.
He instantly turned around and saw me standing there and smiled tenderly and nodded.
"I'll be right back guys, let me know what are the tallies for who won," he said as he took my arm and led me to the kitchen.
"Yes my love what is it?" he asked with a smile.

"I..I just wanted to...well, you have a vacation house in Tropic Breeze Pack and I would love it if you and I could go on a vacation there so we can learn to properly trust each other and have some fun together as a couple," I blurted out in a rush.
Dimitri stared at me for a minute and I could see he was NOT expecting that. I felt like a perfect and complete idiot.

"I'm sorry Dimitri, Bria, Lana and Everice put me up to this," I said. "You're probably too busy to go on a vacation. I shouldn't have asked."
"Artemis," Dimitri said.
"I know you're busy, you may not say it, but I know. You have a pack to run, it's no easy task. What was I thinking!"
"Artemis listen to me,"
"I'm just gonna go take a walk or something. You go back and do whatever it is you were doing. You're a busy man Dimitri-"

I stopped talking the moment Dimitri planted his lips on mine. He pressed me up against the counter and wrapped his arms around me while kissing me deeply and passionately. I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck and returned the favour.
When our lips detached, my face was red and my lips swollen.
"You talk too much," he softly whispered.