Victory

⚠️Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied, plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis
I know I should have stayed put. I know I should have stayed in the packhouse and help Christine with the sick wolves just like Dimitri told me to do. But I couldn't. My mate was out there, he was fighting rouges and he had no-one to watch his back. Sure, he did have people to watch his back, but come on, he was my mate for Goddess sake!

So while Christine had her back turned, I slunk away and left the healing centre.
"We'll get there faster if we shift," I said to Caroline as I ran through the yard.
"But the clothes will rip,"
"We'll take them off," I said.
So I went behind a tree and quickly disposed of the sweater, jeans and stilettos that I wore to come to Celestial Moon and slung them over a tree branch.

I shifted quickly and we took off down the road where the car came from. Luckily Caroline had a great memory so we had no trouble finding the house. Then once we were there, Caroline started sniffing around the area to catch Dimitri's scent. The moment she did, we took for the forest, pelting through the trees and jumping over logs. Not caring for the scolding that I'll inevitably get from Dimitri when he saw me.

Dimitri
It was a battlefield! Several of Jules and Heather's wolves were raiding the east border and I saw what Kennedy meant when she said they were spread thin. Luckily what the Celestial Moon wolves lacked in numbers their skills made up for. Antonio's wolf Devon, light brown fur and dark brown eyes, as the Beta, was born a fighter. He took on three wolves at once and came out victorious with not a scratch.

His mate Emily, the female Beta, had a brown and white fur colour and dark brown eyes like Antonio. She along with   Charlie and Kaylene's wolves, Christian and Amy, the male and female Delta, were relentless. They attacked one wolf, subdued it and moved on to the next one almost instantly, never sticking on one wolf for too long.

Amy and Christian were both grey, Amy had dark brown eyes and Christian had dark grey eyes. Lorenzo's wolf Carlo, the Gamma, had a caramel brown fur colour and hazel brown eyes.
So far Roman alone had taken down four wolves, Damien five and Skylar two.

Selena's wolf Dakota was white with a few spots of black on her face and stomach. Her eyes were opal and her fighting skills mimicked those of an experienced warrior. Varun's wolf Brian was a black with silver eyes and was bulky and large. He fought with Dakota and whenever a wolf tried to attack either of them, the other would subdue them. Watching them fight was like watching them dance. Perfect synchronization.

Everice and Todd's wolves Molly and Jason, working together had subdued three wolves. Jason had an ash grey fur colour and Molly a pale gold fur colour.
"How are you holding up son?" my Dad mindlinked me.
"Fine Dad, what about you?" I answered back.
"Great. I haven't kicked this much tail in forever. Wyatt is in his glee," Dad chuckled.

"Leave some tail to kick for Mom and Victoria, she's been stressed out lately, she needs to vent," I told him with a laugh.
Just then I was faced with a large, bulky black and grey wolf with heterochromic eyes. One grey and the other red, he growled at Roman and Roman growled back.

He made the first move, jumping three feet overhead. Roman lunged at him and tackled him to the ground and bit down on his neck. He yelped and tried to escape but Roman held him down and clamped his jaws down on his neck, squeezing the life out of him. The wolf's body went limp and Ronan got up off the ground after spitting the fur out of his mouth.

All the rouges that came had died and the ones who miraculously escaped were severely wounded, they won't last the night. Damien howled loudly, declaring their victory. Then Skylar howled after him and the rest of the wolves followed. When it all died down Damien led the way out of the forest.