Natalie? Nice? Impossible!

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis

After Garrett and Lydia left the kitchen to introduce Lydia to my parents, Tali and I resumed making lunch. By the time the roast was done, Tali had a potato salad and vegetables put to the side. When the pie was assembled, I stuck it in the oven for it to bake, which would take approximately twenty minutes.

Barbara set the table and soon after she finished the last one, the pack stated to pour into the dining hall. First came the Alpha and Luna, Alec and Natalie and finally Garrett and Lydia.

Natalie didn't bother changing her outfit from her cousin's pup shower. Why would she? It was so revealing, outrageously expensive and alarmingly short.

How did Alec let her leave the house like that? Either he wanted other males to drool over her body and be jealous or he wanted everyone to see that Natalie was his and no one could touch her.

The dress reached her mid thighs, it was black and red with diamond studs. Her stilettos were knee high and the heel, four and a half inches. Her long blonde hair reached her waist and her makeup, as usual, caked her face making her look more like a prostitute than the future Luna of the pack.

"The fact that she would be our sister-in-law when she becomes Luna is depressing and it makes me gag when I think about it," Caroline said scornfully.

"You think you have it rough? I have it worse! Who has to pup sit that little mongrel when it's born? Who has to change its diapers when its mother is busy and doesn't want to get her pretty little nail dirty?" I retorted.

I was so busy talking to Caroline I failed to hear my mother yelling at me.
"You lazy creature we're starving over here, whenever you decide to serve lunch would be wonderful, it's not like we have business to attend!"

I jumped and shouted a quick apology before I grabbed the now cool pan of deer roast and rested it on the counter. Tali sliced the deer up and I arranged the thick slices on china plates next to the vegetables.

Barbara placed the plates on the trays and the trays on the cart. Six trays were placed on the cart and I wheeled it over to the Alpha's table where my parents, Alec, Natalie, Garrett and Lydia were waiting.

"Roasted deer and vegetables please do enjoy your lunch," I said as I distributed the trays of food to them, trying my best to serve with grace and not spill a single drop.

Barbara came with a bottle of martini and poured the drink I to their crystal goblets, her eyes stayed down as she poured.
"Enjoy your drinks," she said with a respectful bow.

Lydia smiled and Garrett smiled and thanked us profusely. Barbara and I bowed once more and went back to the kitchen where Tali had five more plates ready to be served. We repeated the dish, serve, pour and bow process until every single pack member had their plates in front of them, scarfing the food down like wolves.

Oh wait they are wolves. Finally when everyone had cleaned their plates, desert included,  Barbara, Tali and I set about cleaning the kitchen and the dining hall. We had barely begun when Natalie came out of nowhere and perched herself up on the kitchen counter like it was her own personal bedroom.

"You what's your name again?" she asked pointing her long, turquoise  finger nails at Tali.
Tali dropped the spoon she was rinsing and turned around and bowed to Natalie.

"M..my name is Tali Jerald, I am the daughter of G..Gamma Kyle, Luna Natalie," Tali stuttered nervously.
Natalie nodded and pointed a finger to Barbara next. "And yours?"