Memories from the grave

⚠️ Disclaimer: ⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied, plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis
Tropic Breeze.
What could I say. The name itself radiated beauty, serenity and the ambience one couldn't find anywhere on earth even if they looked for the rest of their lives.

The moon was out, the breeze in all its power blew my hair in different directions, the ocean breeze made me put my face out the window of the moving car and inhale deeply through my nose and the scenery screamed picture perfect.

We had left Crimson Blood three hours ago and had hopped on a plane and flew to Tropic Breeze and Dimitri rented a Maserati which would take us to his vacation house.

On the flight Dimitri called Alpha Daryl and received permission. He said Dimitri didn't have to ask since he considered him a member of the family but out of courtesy, he did it anyway. 

We arrived at the house in forty minutes after leaving the airport and when I saw the house my mouth dropped open in shock. It was on the beach and had a magnificent view of the ocean.
It was gorgeous.

Once the car had parked, Dimitri came out and opened the door for me like the gentleman he was

"What do you think of the place? I had it built three or five years ago and I use it whenever I want to get away from things and just be alone," he said as he took our luggage out of the trunk of the car and carried them to the front door.

Once inside I gasped in delight at the interior. The walls were white and the floors were a gorgeous mahogany wood. It was a two floor house and the first place we entered was the living room where two sofas, a recliner, a huge flat screen TV and a coffee table met my eyes.

"Does anyone else come here?" I asked looking around.
"Just the family members and occasionally the guys," he replied as we walked up to the stairs.

The bedroom was beautiful. Black walls, eggshell white floors, and a King sized bed with silky black sheets and pillows. Looking at it caused all sorts of naughty thoughts to flood my mind.
"I wonder how Dimitri likes it. Rough or gentle," Caroline snickered lasciviously.

"It doesn't matter how he likes it, I'll only be too happy to comply. He said at the packhouse that he wouldn't rush me, that opened my eyes Caro. Our mate cares for us. He wants us to be comfortable," I told her as I gazed fondly at the man in front of me.

Dimitri entered the bedroom and lost his smile. His body stiffened and his whole demeanour changed.
"It's a little after seven, do you want to unpack or anything?" he asked as he turned to face me.

"We can always unpack after, there's something I want to do first," I said softly as I closed the door and put down my luggage.
"Oh and what's that?" he asked raising his eyebrows.
I smiled and walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck while gazing into his gorgeous silver eyes.