Her shattered world

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

~2 years and 4 months later~
Artemis
It has been 2 years and 4 months since Marcus has rejected me as his mate and Luna, I still lived in Shining Cosmos Pack with him, but since I wasn't his mate anymore, he kept me there as his venting bag, his punching bag and his own little rose for his bouquet.

He used me for his own needs and gains and when he was finished with me for the day, he put me back in my cage since I was often referred to as his little canary.  So I was his rose, his canary and his fragile flower. Yes I had many pet names wasn't I lucky.

The day he rejected me was the day I lost myself. Even after 2 years that horrible memory still remained stuck in my head as though it were yesterday. Marcus forced me to stay in a room on the third floor of the packhouse, with a bed that was way too small for me, a small dressing table and a miniature bathroom. It was just like the attic that I spent the majority of my life in at Emerald Guardians Pack but it was way smaller.

I missed Bria and Lana, I missed Garrett and Lydia, I missed Michelle and I missed my father. I haven't seen any of them since the Gala nor have I spoken to them. Alec and Natalie were the new Alpha and Luna of Emerald Guardians Pack, Evan was the Beta, Josh was the Gamma and Kevin was the Delta. They found their mates, Sadie, Emma and Tesha, the female Beta, Gamma and Delta of Emerald Guardians.

Lydia had given birth to Garrett's pups, twins girls, Ally and Kali. I had no news of Bria or Lana, most likely they couldn't take Natalie's dictatorship and left the pack. Where they went? No-one knew. You must be wondering, how could I have known all this? The answer is Michelle. She kept me updated on everything that was going on.

She delivered merchandise from Shining Cosmos to Emerald Guardians every week and Lydia always gave her insider's information. But Michelle was only there to receive information, not to give it. When asked about me, the answer was always the same.
"Artemis is very happy with Marcus. They're living a very peaceful life,"

Daddy  came once a month to visit, and whenever he did, Marcus would dress me up nicely, take me into the Alpha's Chambers and act like we were this perfect couple. He threatened me and told me if I ever gave anyone the impression that I was anything but happy, he'd hurt me in the worst possible way. Whenever I was with my father, I was so genuinely happy. We'd hug and chat for hours then he'd leave.

The phone Michelle bought for me? Marcus took it. He said a phone was a privilege and I didn't deserve it. Michelle was my only companion, she delivered my meals to me and whenever she had anything to share, we'd sit around and talk.

I had no one to talk to besides her. Except Caroline that is, who had never been the same after that day. She was depressed and submissive, not the strong, confident she wolf I had grown up with. Marcus and Vlad took undue advantage of her submissive, docile demeanour and I couldn't do much to go her because I was just as bad. Maybe worse.

We went out for a run for an hour everyday with Michelle. It was our only source of pleasure. Caroline lived for these moments, then when we came back to the packhouse, her quietness would return. It pained me to see my beloved wolf like that. I'd give anything to have the old Caroline back. She was hurting for her mate.

And what made it worse? There were times when Marcus would have another she wolf on his arm, just to torment us. He was sadistic, cruel and heartless. Anytime we would act out or try to defy him, he'd let us have a slumber party in the torture chamber.