My life as an omega

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ this story has been written by me and has not been copied, plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis
As usual my day began with me getting up at the crack of dawn, when the sun itself hadn't even risen and the sky was painted a deep violet hue. The air was still cold and the pack was fast asleep in their luxurious beds, while I was forced to sleep in the crappy, unserviced, cramped as hell attic; unfair right?

My name's Artemis Terry- daughter of Lucias and Adeline Terry, the Alpha and Luna of Emerald Guardians Pack. My father and the rest of our pack were exiled when I was still in my mother's womb, banished from the ancient land of Romania, where werewolves could live and grow their packs in peace, harmony and love. A land where all werewolves could build their home.

My father rejected his true mate Eurille and my mother left her true mate, my uncle Xavier, for my father. They mated and my uncle and Eurille both died. Eurille died of depression and my uncle commited suicide. As punishment for this heinous crime my father and the rest of our pack were forced to live on Romania's edge, never to set foot on its borders again.

Anyway enough about that, back to me. My parents, although they loved me for the first five years of my life, never really considered me their daughter. More likely the reason they were exiled. When I was old enough, they made me the pack slave. Cooking, cleaning, maintaining the packhouse and stuff like that.

I lived in the attic, that way no visitors could see me and my parents won't be further humiliated. I always wore simple clothes, whereas the girls in the pack always had the nicest clothes; designer clothes, imported from expensive stores. My clothes were imported from the she wolves who outgrew their old clothes. I inherited the hand-me-downs basically.

Despite us being exiled and living in shame, my pack was very rich. We could afford to live a very lavish lifestyle as a result of my father forming an alliance with another powerful pack, The Shining Cosmos Pack. Their leader was Marcus Spencer. A heartless monster who was cruel as well as handsome.

He formed alliances with packs, took advantage of the she wolves living there and since he was one of the most powerful alphas in Romania, rivals and objection from other packs weren't really an issue. He formed an alliance with my father's pack and they were business partners as well as good friends from what I heard.

Suddenly I heard the first bird chirp, welcoming the morning. I yawned and stretched out my sore muscles, still aching from the previous day spent washing, cooking, cleaning and bending over.

My back ached and with great difficulty I managed to fall asleep in my scratchy but stable bed in the cold attic where I've resided since I was twelve years old as the pack slave.

Now eighteen I was officially an adult. So why couldn't I leave the pack and strike out in my own direction? Simple. Father loved having me around. Why do you ask? So he could vent out his rage, anger and frustration on me and also remind me that I was the cause they were all suffering.

And I quote suffering. They weren't close to suffering. They had everything they could want. A pack, a lavish home, protection from rival packs and their own little heir. My adopted brother Alec. Father said he didn't want me to be his heir. He wanted a male. One who could become Alpha, breed the females and carry on the Emerald Guardians legacy. Pfft. Legacy my foot.

I'm willing to bet my life that no one would remember us when we're gone. They all hate us. Hate us for getting Eurille and Xavier killed, hate us for our betrayal, hate us for shaming the Romanian Empire. After my uncle and Eurille died no one wanted anything to do with us. They looked at us with contempt and disdain.