Fight

⚠️Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Kai
"I can't believe you allowed our mate to leave and go off with that girl! She's going to corrupt Kennedy and Skylar with her problems!" My wolf Damien said with a growl.
"That girl is Kennedy's cousin and Kristen's granddaughter. She's family Damien," I said lowly as I tried to convince him to calm down and see that Artemis and Dimitri weren't a threat to us.

"I am not going to allow you to stand around and blindly let our mate do whatever she wants. I am the Alpha and she will obey me!" Damien said aggressively.
"Shift Kai!"
"What? No! I'm not allowing you to take control Damien. I know exactly what you're going to do and I will not allow it!" I said firmly.

"I'm not asking you! I'm telling you! Shift now!" Damien snarled.
"I said no! Artemis did nothing wrong, she doesn't deserve to be punished for a crime she didn't commit! I can't let you do this Damien!" I insisted.
"Youre not shifting? Fine. Move aside pup!" Damien said lowly.
I then felt a stinging Pai in my chest and I could feel Damien breaking through the barrier.
He was forcibly shifting.

I clutched my chest and fell on the porch floor while growling in pain as I could the excruciating pain of Damien shifting against my will. Then it happened. I shifted and Damien appeared, his deep burgundy fur colour stood out like a raging bull in an arena, determined to trample everything in its path.
"Don't do this Damien," I pleaded.
"Silence! I am in control now! As it is, I am more powerful than you ever will be!" he growled as he turned and ran in the direction Kennedy and Artemis took.

Kennedy
Artemis and I walked through the sunflower field while she told me about her past. I wiped my eyes for the twelfth time. The horrors, the pain, the sheer agony my cousin suffered while living in Emerald Guardians and Shining Cosmos made my heart shatter. I couldn't believe she was abused by her family, her pack and even her mate.

I wanted to tear them all limb from limb! Starting with that bitch Natalie, then Alec, then her sorry excuse for a mother, then those two witches Tali and Barbara who so shamelessly backstabbed my cousin. I was saving Marcus for last.
"I can't believe Artemis and Caroline endured such purgatory in the past. She's such a sweet and loving person, she doesn't deserve any of the things that happened to her," Skylar whined sadly.

"I know Skylar. Thank the Goddess she found Dimitri when she did, who knows what would be happened if-"
My sentence was cut off when I heard the sound of paws hitting the ground. I turned and saw a burgundy wolf coming towards us, several yards away.
"Oh no. Damien, he looks mad," Skylar said worriedly.
"He's forced his way through the barrier Kai put up," I noted.

"Kennedy what's wrong? Who's that wolf? Is that Damien? Kai's wolf? He looks beautiful," Artemis said happily as she walked up to stand next to me.
"Yes he is beautiful on the outside, but on the inside he's not very nice," Skylar said sadly.
Damien soon reached us and paced the ground in front of us, snapping and growling threateningly at Artemis.

Artemis
Seeing Damien growling so ferociously at me, I whimpered and backed away.
"Damien please... don't do this. Leave Artemis alone," Kennedy said pleadingly as she stepped in front of me.
Damien growled again and advanced upon us, his steps were threatening and predatory, his silver eyes stood out like two silver daggers.

"Damien let's go and talk. I'll shift, and Skylar and I will make you feel better. You can do whatever you want with us, let's go somewhere where we can do our thing in private," Kennedy said soothingly as she reached out her hand to touch Damien's head. Damien however growled at Kennedy and she retracted her hand. Clearly she was afraid of Damien.