Your 4 Million Read Choice Part 3 (Catching up with Arnold)

AN; Here is the chapter that I promised! Moonless is almost 4,000 reads. I think it is only a few reads away. Anyways, I want to say thank you to anyone who went over to Moonless and gave it a read! It is much appreciated. Anyways, here's the chapter I promised! This chapter turned out just as weird as you would expect!- Sam

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eh good enough," I said and smoothed the last lump out of my creation's jawline.

I turned and walked across the room and grabbed a stool from the corner of my my room. I carried it over to my creation and set it down, and set it down in front of it, before stepping onto it. Pleases that I was now eye level with my creation, I leaned forward and pressed my mouth to its cool clay lips and I breathed into it some of my essence and some of the essence I had stolen from Violet.

I really disliked Violet now. That wrench had left me in this boring word. Oh well, at least I still had my powers.

I stepped back watched while my clay's statues eyes began to glow and her gray skin began to take on a rosy hue. Long, strait black hair fell down her back.

"ARNOLD!" my mom screeched from the top of the stairs. "Dinner is ready, get your ass up here!"

I grinned at my creation while she blinked back at me with large, purple eyes.

"Here try on these cool clothes. They are from Hot Topic, so I guess they are cool," I said and handed her a top that said Village Witch on it and a pink plaid skirt, along with a pair of black boots with very high heels. They were like the only things not covered in blood after I had raided the store in the zombie zoom. Well, it wasn't the zombie zone anymore, thanks to the Necromancers, who ruined it.

She took the clothes from me.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Father," I replied.

"Who am I, father?"

"You are Purple, my daughter."

"Okay!" she replied cheerfully.

"Are you hungry? I asked her once she had finished lacing up her boots. "Mother made meatloaf."

She tilted her head to the side like a puppy, "What is meatloaf?"

"Animal flesh mashed together."

She smiled "Ah, that sounds delicious. I would like some meatloaf."

"Okay follow me,l I said and waved her upstairs.

We climbed the orange carpeted steps, and steppes into my mother bright pink kitchen

My mother was already shoving forks full of meatloaf into her mouth at the kitchen table when we walked up from the basement. She was wearing one of her oversized moo moos again, the blue with the orange and pink flowers. In front of her plate, sat a massive meatloaf

She waved her fork in our direction. "Who is she, didn't know you had friends," pieces of food flew out of her mouth while she spoke.

"She's my daughter, Purple."

My mother began to laugh and I pulled out a chair from the table and sat day. Purple followed my example and sat down in the chair next to me.

"She's not your daughter! You're only 12 and she looks like she is like sixteen!" she wheezed. "And what kind of name is Purple?"

There came a pounding at the front door. "FBI open up!"

My mother scowled at our white front door from her kitchen chair. "Damn ding-dong ditchers are getting more and more extreme by the day!" she grumbled.

I stood from my chair and Purple copied me. I grabbed the meatloaf from the table. "We need to take this on the go. Come on Purple!" I said just as the front door exploded and smoke invaded the kitchen.

My mother screamed.

"Actually Purple, kill them all except mother. I like her meatloaf."

"Yes father," she replied and turned to the men pouring into the house in swat gear.