♧Chapter 27

Cover are @eternallyeden

Hi sorry about the wait!!!!! I know it sucks to wait, so to make it up to yall I'm going to try and post another chapter this weekend(: So thank you for my goal of 163 votes! I'm happily reaching my goals too fast, so the next one is 200 votes and 5,000 reads, I currently have 4764. Thanks for reading .<3 - Sam

My father took a seat on the mossy ground, I picked a place to stand behind him, and Miss B stood in front of us. The air around was thick with tension, so thick that not even the birds dared to chirp. After my father had arrived, the forest around us had steadily grown darker, until everything was pitch black. In fact, this particular night was so dark, that you couldn't even see your hand in front of your face.

"So daughter," he said taking his eyes off Miss B for a second and looking back at me, "is this a woman who threatens the life which I had a part in creating?"

I frowned, "No I don't think so but be careful. She is part of the Big Four, and I have to go with her to report Greta. I turned to Vivian I didn't have time to mention this but Greta has Henry's sister, and there's a secret room with something awful behind it. I didn't see it before, but it has a lot of energy."

"This Greta woman you speak of," Neeva spoke up suddenly. "It appears that she is now the ruler of this country." My father pushed the cloak he had been wearing back to reveal he had a removed a piece of paper folded that had been tucked in the lining of his pants. He removed it and leaned forward. He held it out to Vivian.

Vivian bent down reached out and took it, before standing upright again "She opened it up and begin to read. When she was done she looked up her eyes wide, "Where did you get this?" she asked.

"They are in flight all over the air. They are looking for people deliver themselves too."

"This isn't real. It said the members of the Big Four went crazy and killed everyone while the magic council was meeting. And it appears that Greta has stepped in to take over during this time of emergency. She was the one that was able to kill them and end the bloodshed. And they are looking for the immediate arrest of its fourth member who appears to be the mastermind behind the attack," She looked up from the letter, and her eyes shifted back and forth between us, "I didn't have anything to do with this with this. I was on my way to this meeting when I saw Henry's dragon.."

"I know of this," my father replied and held out his hand for the paper, which Miss B reluctantly hand to him back to him. He tucked it back in his pant's waist while he continued "This is the attack of a sixth element user who has gathered enough energy from others to do what she pleases. I've encountered them before, but I thought they were extinct. They were hunted relentlessly, even more so than the fifth."

"If Greta did this, she has to be destroyed!" Vivian's voice shook with anger and grief. Her brown eyes shined with unshed tears, "This country will fall under her control if this is how she took power, " She looked at Neeva, "I don't care about the cost, you have to help! You were the most feared Element user of all time!"

Neeva jaw clenched. He turned his head away. The tone of his voice was cold. "And what if this country deserved to fall? If you only knew what this country had done-"

"I know what it has done," I said, cutting him off abruptly. "I dreamed about you and your mother, how they hunted you with dogs. You were only an innocent little boy when they did that to you, but you still saved this country years later, despite that fact. Even after that, this country still calls you a monster, even though you are a hero. I think the fact that you are even sitting here, listening to us, proves that you don't believe this country should fall completely."