Part 2 Chapter 15

Marker; 794,774 reads, 43,228 votes.

An; What's this? An update in less than two weeks!!!?? What is happening!? I'll tell you what is happening, my New Year's resolution, to update every two to three weeks and to write when I have time, instead of wasting it! That's right expected chapters every couple of weeks instead of every couple of months! Anyways enjoy this chapter, I promise to do some more editing later, and by later I mean like a week later. And speaking of editing, I know I suck at it and I suck at grammar too. Grammar has always been my worst subject area. I'm actually more of a biology person and math person, even though I apparently can't add 3000 and 7000. Anyways, enjoy! Thanks for reading<3- Sam
———————————————

I watched, my still frozen state, as Santana moved towards me. Loose strands of brown hair floated around her face  defying gravity itself. She stopped right in front of me, will I stared back at her, unsure what to do.

"Violet," her voice was quiet, barely an octave above a whisper. Her breath hissed between her teeth after my name. "What's happening to me?" she asked and I suddenly had the sensation of whatever pressure was keeping my body frozen, had been lifted from my mouth.

"I don't know, but are you the one who is keeping everyone frozen?" I asked, not sure if I was hoping for a yes or no. All I knew was my nose was getting kind of itchy, and I would really like to scratch it.

"Can you make the Griffins go away if you're doing this?" I asked because I hoped she could.

"I don't know, it hurts so much," she choked out, "What is happening to me?!" she asked again

"You're using your elemental powers because you're half of something. That's why your sister was taken, and that's why you probably got sucked into this world. Whatever you're doing right now, can you make the griffin's go away?

"I don't know how to do that!" she whimpered. "I just want it all to stop!"

"Well, how did you allow me to talk?" I asked, hoping that her answer had some clue her in on how to control her frighteningly  strong, and unknown powers.

"I don't know, I just thought that I wanted you to answer me," she said, and I noticed that blood was beginning to drip from her nose and run from her eyes in two crimson red trickles . Her face had paled to the point it had taken on an almost translucent quality. I could see her veins, spreading out like blue spider web across her face.

"Well maybe just think how you want the griffins to go away."

"That sounds too simple to work," she replied. "What if I let the free and they attack everyone while they are still frozen?"

She had a point.

"Well does it need to be complicated?" I asked. "But that's a good ideas to unfreeze everyone before trying anything with the griffins."

"What if I accidentally hurt them?"

Try unfreezing me first. I, I'm hard to-"

Before I even finished my sentence, my body was relieved of the force holding me in place. I had to catch myself before I fell.

"It worked!" she exclaimed. "Your dumb idea worked!"

"And you weren't concerned about killing me at all," I muttered under my breath.

All around me, people let out gasped and cries of relief while they regained their abilities to finally move.

"Okay, I'm going to try to get the griffins to go away," Santana said. All around us, the griffins began moving, but they weren't moving to attack us they were...leaving! I watch while, one by one, they took a flight to the air until they were gone.