♧Chapter 15

AN

So sorry again for the long wait. This time, it wasn't writer's block, I'm just busy. I'll try to update every week, but it'll probably turn into once every two weeks. So this is a question answering chapter. Please vote or comment if you like. Not a lot of people have, and it's beginning to kill my motivation to write this story. On a more positive note, 853 reads! Tell your friends about this story and let's make it 1000! Thanks for reading<3 - Sam

"I've been feeling kind of funny today," I said, leaning up against the stone wall. I could feel a cold sweat breaking across my skin.

Henry looked at me, a mixture of concern and interest evident in his eyes. "How so?"

We had wrapped up my fire elemental lessons moments ago and were walking back to my new dorm. I need a new one because mine had been destroyed by an octopus thing. Apparently, the heads of the school wanted to have a word with me later that afternoon, and so they had decided I had enough classes for today.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand. "My head has been feeling cloudy all day. It's not an all the time feeling, it's more like an off and on thing, but now I feel kind of dizzy like I've been on one wicked merry-go-round."

He scratched his head and looked at me for a moment, and then seemed to find something more interesting on the wall above my head.

I scowled at him. "Why won't you look me directly in the eye?"

"Hmm?" He said, his eyes focusing on my face for a moment, and then sliding away to look at the wall again.

"See, you just did it again!?"

I waited for him to say something like, "Sorry your face is so ugly that I can't stand looking at it for more than three seconds." But instead, he said.

"I've been feeling kind of funny today too. If you don't feel like you can walk I can carry you."

"No its okay, I just need a moment," I lied, and pushed myself away from the wall, big mistake. The hallway we were walking down shimmered, and I clamped my hand over my mouth, to keep from vomiting. Henry crossed the five feet separating us and grabbed my arm, steadying me on my feet.

"I swear I've been sick more times this week, then I've been in my entire life. I just wanted to go home... "I frowned and knitted my brow together, for some odd reason, I couldn't picture home. Then a hazy cloud swept over my mind. When it cleared, I could imagine a stone mansion on a hill. Greta was standing in front of it waiting for me.

Oh, Greta, why did you make me come to this terrible school?

"That's it! I'm carrying you." Before I could protest, I found myself in Henry's arms.

"Put me down!" I demanded and began to squirm, but soon stopped, when the world began shimmering more violently. I leaned my head against Henry's chest and closed my eyes. I didn't open them, until Henry stopped in front of my new dorm, and did his little trick thing with the wall.

The dorm looked exactly like my old one, but with one exception, no window. Henry laid me down on the bed gently. He helped me take off my shoes and tucked me under the covers like Greta use to do when I was little.

"Henry." He had his hand on the wall. "Can you please tell me why the school is flying."

Henry looked over his shoulder at me, then the wall, and then back to me again. He took one last longing look at the wall, and then grabbed the chair in front of the desk and dragged it over to my bedside. He sat down in it.

"Well, you know how you and the other students are rather dangerous? Well for that reason we had to move you and the rest of the students to a different location ever so often. If we kept the location of the school in the same place, someone would eventually find it.  And there are a lot of people looking for you guys, especially your parents.  So, instead of moving everyone to a new building, we are saving time by just moving the school to a new location."