Part 2 Chapter 1

An; So this story is either going to be told in this character's point of view or alternating between her and Violet. Let me know what idea you like better or I'm just going to do what every. So 34,236 reads and 1239 votes! Never thought this story would get so much attention. Thank you guys for your continual support! Thanks for reading<3- Sam(:

Santana's POV four days earlier

It was just like any other day when Savannah disappeared. We had gone about our usual morning routine like usual, each ignoring the other, until one did something that annoyed the other.

"Savannah, you've been in there for an hour and a half, and I haven't even brushed my teeth yet!" I yelled and banged my fists on the bathroom door.

"Shut up!" Savannah yelled and opened the door just enough to stick her head out. Her brown eyes were lined skillfully with eyeliner, and her blonde hair was curled in a way that made it look natural. "I need more time than you to get ready because I actually try."

Instead of a response, I proceeded to stick my hand in the crack of the door opening and try to pry my way inside, while Savannah shrieked at me to stop.

"There's nothing you can possibly do to your face that will make it look any different!" I said through gritted teeth, while I pried the door open another inch. "And I still need to take my shower and it's already 7!"

"Take your showers at night... wait did you just say it was 7?!" The bathroom door opened and Savannah rushed out, nearly knocking me over.

"Why didn't you tell me what time it was sooner?!" she yelled over her shoulder, while she raced down the hall. I heard the sound of her feet frantically pounding against the stairs and the squeak and slam of the front door swinging open and shutting.

"That's because it's only 6:30, not 7," I said smugly to myself, and slipped inside the bathroom and locked the door.

Savannah had a student council meeting this morning at 7:15. She had already missed three this year, there had only been five meetings so far. No matter how much Miss. Kush loved Savannah I didn't think she was going to let her off the hook this if she missed another meeting, and Savannah knew it.

I expected Savannah to come charging up the stairs when she realized she had been tricked, but no such thing happened. I finished my shower in peace, got out, and quickly blow dried my brown hair. I stepped out of the bathroom and looked both ways down the hallway. No Savannah, she must've gone to school without checking her phone first, and seem my deception.

I walked out to my car around 7:45, noting that Savannah's car was still in the driveway. I thought it was strange that it was still there, but I figured that she had probably checked the time on her phone, realized how early it was, and had decided to walk to school. It was a beautiful day outside, and it really didn't take that long to walk to our school from our house. I for one drove to school because I was lazy.

I was about to start the car when I notice someone in my rear view mirror. It was Arnold, the weird kid who lived just across the street from us. He was standing outside in his driveway wearing his pajamas. His circle-rimmed glasses reflected the rising morning sun, and his mouth hung ajar. He was staring directly at our house, which didn't exactly give me a warm, fuzzy feeling. To put it frankly Arnold was going to grow up to be a serial killer.

I honked my horn, causing him to jump and fix his gaze on my car. I drove away wondering if maybe that hadn't been the best decision. I imaged him giving an interview from prison, telling the story about how he had decided to murder his neighbor, Santana, after she had honked at him one morning, while he was peacefully house gazing.