Your 4 Millon Read Choice Part One (A baby)

An; Sorry for the long wait! I got busy and stopped writing, but I picked it up again. You, my lovely readers, are still owed two more short stories so this one is the first of three! Enjoy! I'm lucky if 400 people read this after the amount of time I took to publish this😂
—————————————————————-
"For the last time I'm not drinking that," Henry said and pushed the sloshing blue cup of brown liquid back toward me.

I glanced to the window that overlooked the garden. Emily was in the herb patch with Peter. They were both on the ground admiring a leafy green plant. Darkrose sat besides her them x with her nose in the plant, and I watched while Emily gently pushed the pink dragon away with her hand.

"Emily has on a long and loose flowing yellow dress, that was stained with dirt from her morning of gardening.

I turned to look back at Henry, "Ugh! Why are being so difficult!? You heard Emily, you need to drink this to get over your cold!" I said and shoved the blue clay cup back into his hand.

"I told you, that I'm not that sick. And I already drank this yesterday."

"And you felt better after drinking it."

"Yeah but it tasted like a dead dwarf, so I rather have a cough for the next couple of days, than drink it again."

"But the longer you have your cough the longer you will have to take off from your rehabilitation."

"I don't need any more rehabilitation," Henry said and shoved the cup back into my hands.

"Oh yes you do!" I replied and shoved it right back at him, but with a little too much force. The liquid went flying everywhere and it spilled all over my brown shirt.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed and stood up from the kitchen table. "Now I'm going to have to take a bath!"

"Cause not only does  the "medicine" taste like a dead dwarf but it smells like one too?"

"No!" I said quickly, because I didn't want to admit that the brown liquid did smell awful. "I just don't want to leave here dirty, me and Santana are going to try and lead the capital soldiers up the purple smoke mountains, and who knows if we will have time to sleep, let alone bathe for the next couple of days.

"No you will not try to navigate the purple smoke mountains, because that is a death sentence."

"Santana is going to navigate. And we have too, I can't have capital soldiers coming here with a baby on the way. We have to throw them off our trail."

"Really Santana, who is not from our planet is going to navigate a mountain terrain she's never been to before?l

"She's live here for three years, and two of those years I had to travel with her alone, without you, because you suck at getting better, because  you won't do Emily's treatments!"

"I can't do something that is impossible to do, no matter how many of these horrible smelling potions I have to choke down! Violet, even you got to admit at some point I'm never going to be how I was, and I'm the one that's supposed to be overestimating my physical abilities!"

I felt tears spring to me eyes.

"Do you hear that?" Henry asked.

"Don't you dare change the subject, because you hate crying!"

No listen.

Then I heard it.

"Violet!? Henry!?" Peter's voice rang out.

Our eyes flew to the window where Peter was trying his best to haul a very pregnant Emily to her feet, while Darkrose attempted to help by nudging her back with his nose.